• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm gettin my ds wifi back next week hopefully. I Should have 3 more teams done by then. I want to try another lc team so try making another one if you can aswell. :3
    It dosent matter, but thanks, i need the experience with my new team. Foretress wouldnt have been so useful in this battle, i think im keeping cresellia

BTW im counting that as a win for me :)
    lool... i wasnt paying attention on wifi, and i was awaiting a battle with someone else :p lmao dosent matter, lets battle
    Finally trained the Drgonite, but it isnt scarfed, instead its a typical Dancer with high HP and lum berry
    Garchomps replacement, the Scarf Rampardos just proved in battle hes a great asset by OHKOing two pokemon with Headsmash. So its nothing. My only problem now is none of my pokemon have a fire move :/
    Yup thats pretty amusing can't lie.
    My vgc MVPs are Articuno and ninjask. Yup Articuno. Get ready to laugh at how much of a **** i am in vgc.

Ninjask - jolly - sash - max speed/hp 4 def

Protect
    Double Team
    Swords Dance (for jirachi)
    Baton Pass

Articuno - bold - max def/spd 4 hp - lefties.

Double team
    Roost
    mind reader (in case you don't know it makes the next move always hit)
    sheer cold

I assume you weren't using the one-hit KO clause. Isn't that articuno a major kick in the balls lol. They must of been on acid when they made articunos levelup move set for platinum. I mean mind reader and sheer cold? REALLY?
    sorry for late reply go to gts and and upload it at the reddish-pink machine (pink portal) then give them the video id. Note: You must have platinum/hgss watch/record videos via vs recorder
    And if they send out an Arceus and use Judgement, remember to shout "OBJECTION!"
    (and is your username Kycap because of your real name?)
    i like the new story lines they come up with
    but i felt it ended with the whole space-time thing
    they gradually went up in terms of power but i don't see how reshiram and the other one can be of any significance
    they gone to the max, i mean, electric dragons?
    and what the hell is zoroark
    personally, the aspects i love about pokemon are:
    -coordinator, hence drew
    -pokemon ranger
    -elite 4 champion
    -saviour from pokemon gangs

but that's it..
    i have actually been trying to figure out a way to e-mail the creators to make a pokemon coordinator only game, it could be awesome
    it would be like pokemon ranger, personally i have no idea why they haven't done it already!
    but it's 3d... without glasses
    u can watch movies on it....
    but i sort of see your point
    why are you disappointed with P B&W?
    i know i was because most of the pokemon have crap designs...
    the only ones i like are the legendaries and the green snake pokemon
    I tried that once, its pretty much bs, they use the cheapest tricks in the book, and your not aloud to build a counter to their tricks. I vote its a waste of time, besides they only accept challenges at their convenience. IMO don't bother its not worth the hassle and it doesn't prove anything.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…