• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Well I usually try to post chapters on either Fridays or Saturdays, but if it's not done by this weekend it's completely okay. I just want to finish by November 30th, and there's still plenty of time :p So, um, I guess just before the end of the month at least? Lol.
    Hey, after you've beta'ed BA's new chapter, (Because yes, I saw the below post, and he was first.) I was hoping you could catch up a bit on TSIS. We're entering the climax, and with less than five chapters left, I was hoping you would be there for the end.
    That's good, good luck on your results. My exams start next week :(

Yeah, it's been a while hasn't it? I go on gmail occasionally, but you're never on when I do happen to sign in xD
    Hey :) I just wanted to let you know that I'm planning on posting the next chapter of TSS this Friday. If you could finish it before then than would be awesome :p
    Haha I know, I meant it was the only fan fic here that can actually get motivated/inspired because of how the plots are sort of similar and since my Fic is only here because of hers, so I think the fact that it's main... foundation, for lack of a better word, was formed from DJ it helped more to read that instead of other things. ^^;; But it's okay, Dragonfree undeleted it so I could copy the chapters and such to read later on, so I'm good xD
    Yeah, but I was upset that it meant no more being able to go back and reminisce/become motivated again :/
    So you know, Mix left the forums, deleted all her friends, all her threads that weren't locked, and removed people from her friend lists on other sites :<
    It's okay, one was just an egg an the other was an extra DW, which I have another one I can drop sometime. But I saw the Zergoose egg! Congrats! :D
    Dracowymsy dropped at 8:14! Good luck, and it should appear between :29 - :31 8D

EDIT: Realized Zergoose wouldn't be able to until around 10 p.m., so I'll save him :) And the DW is in the Winter Form if that makes a difference, lol.

EDIT2: Dropped the SS egg at 8:25, so between 8:40 - 8:42. Hopefully there aren't any EBs this time ;)
    Haha yes! I hope too that you get some of my luckiness. Though now I have more things for you 8D Daycare made another SS egg, and I got a hatched Zergoose earlier, lol. So whatever you want dropped and whenever is fine by me :)
    Haha okay :) I have two extra SS's as well as two extra DW's, so you have a good amount of chances ;D Just let me know when tomorrow and I'll be sure to come on right at eight so there's plenty of time~
    You know what... I'll drop one of the DWs right now, okay? And I'll drop an SS I have away in a box one minute after! How's that sound? Or should I wait for tomorrow?
    Well hopefully you get a snow day tomorrow! I had one today and have another one tomorrow... ugh. Maybe that's why I think it's Friday tomorrow.

And I got that Riolu you dropped! Haha I would love it if it's female... I really need one of those ><
    Lol whoops, I keep thinking it's Thursday for some reason >< So two days then! xD

And yeah, It's the first WV I was able to see before I refreshed rather than during the refreshing, lol. Another Novelty to breed for you! :D (this is actually really fun breeding things for a purpose, lol)
    Dropped (SS egg) right around 8:16, so check around 8:31 and keep checking until 8:33 ;) Good luck! I'll drop the DW's tomorrow since it's a Friday and... well, just because it's a Friday, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…