• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Looks pretty good, although of course it looks like a nintendo ds with 3D effects without glasses and has an anolog stick thing And as for Upcoming titles announced for the system:
    Kid Icarus Uprising, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, Assassin's Creed, Metal Gear Solid, Kirby, Resident Evil, Dead or Alive, Animal Crossing, to name some anyway. If you have been to gamefaqs you can check out the list they have easier than gamespot, but I'm sure gamespot has pics of the thing or do you use other sites?
    lol i know like a million that like to rp. Sadly, they arnt pokemon rpers
    I can still call you cuddles right?
    oh ok thanks Cuddles~!
    I'm going to draw you a new chatbox pic (cuz i need to kill time)
    errrr i meant to do something nice XD
    so will a baby vulpix,ninetails, baby eevee and a glaceon?
    Sounds good, also on Jurassic: The Hunted I started over on the game to see if there was a difficulty setting, but looks like there isn't one until I complete the game. So I'm messing with the settings. I'm not putting aiming sensitavity on 10 again, it'd probably make me sick. And looks like the Ninetndo 3DS is having an impressive line up of games. and I wonder if the Nintendo DS is the first system to have two generations of pokemon games to come out.
    maybe a pre evolution for lapras but i think lapras is good enough lol, high hp too bad its average special attack power. :/
    Cool, had fun on the trip? Looks like it maybe a good game, I'd like to get the console version sometime, I also did get a new game Jurassic: The Hunted I managed to get to level 13 before I gae up on the game, mostly got tired of getting killed by raptors. Wouldn't be much of a problem if I could kill them quicker and load weapons quicker too, but otherwise it is a decent game. Also got a new computer desk, and a couple of books both Daniel X. I started on the first one, and I recently finished the God of War game not sure if I'll able to do it under 5 hours. As for the next game I may get, I may get either Bioshock or Brutal Legend not sure which one yet.
    yeah, some of the 5th gen pokemon look really bizzare to me, I wonder if any pokemon like chatot will evolve in 5th gen.
    We can still get tornadoes, Plus I'm in southwest michigan not sure about further up. But then again I heard that somewhere in canada they had an F-5 tornado or something a few years ago, not sure where I read that though or if it is true. Also got 3 new games today too, got Infamous, Prince of Persia and Dark Sector which was $7.99 pretty cheap for a ps3 game.
    Yeah, had another storm last night sirens went off last night too. I might give the veteran difficulty a shot at some point, and I'll probably read battles of the clans once I've finished Fading Echoes. And been playing Gran Theft Auto 4. Don't think I'll be getting many online trophies on the game, since I'm pretty terrible on the online part.
    I'm wondering how the new Xbox 360 model is going to do, was planning on getting the Elite eventually, but since they came out with a new Xbox 360 slim. Sucks to hear about the error. I may get that one, looks like I haven't been here since the 14th, And had a power outage Friday and got it back Monday Night, and it is storming again. So far had a Storm Friday Night, Monday Night and now Wednesday night don't ever remembering having storms so close together. That I recently finished The Fourth Apprentice and Bought Warriors Battles of the Clans, and started Fading Echoes which I might complete sometime this week. I also completed the Modernwarfare 2 campaign on Regular difficulty until I switched it to recruit. Not sure if I want to try on Vet.
    Well, now that I'm on the book Sunrise I have been liking Jayfeather a bit more between the three at first it was Lionpaw/Lionblaze, but now I switched. I also been fairly busy with games I've recently bought here is what I got: Grand Theft Auto bought last monday, Terminator: Salvation, Call of Duty: modern Warfare 2, and I got God of War Collection with free with a Playstation 3 controller I bought, which was a pretty good deal. I suppose once I'm done with and caught up with Warriors, I'll have to find something new to read, I got plenty of books in mind it is just a matter on how I'm going to get money to get them. Also looks like E3 is coming up, almost went an forgot about it I might try to catch some of it this year. So how have you been?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…