• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• oh well i like your Latentshipping story its a very good story and its ok you reply came late on this i haven't been on due to a cold
    ... o_O *pokes avatar* You don't say...the Norwegian Blue, eh? I suppose now it's my duty to insist to you that it's merely resting...or pining for the fjords, depending how long the argument drags on.

:p Couldn't resist, sorry. Was moseying around on old posts, for lack of something to do, and happened to notice your avatar and the lil' caption next to it on the old DG fanfic...
    I've read it. I just can't review because I'm restricted in computer time. It was just as good as always, though, and I liked it a lot. Sorry I haven't reviewed. >.>
    Hey, just letting you know I left a little review for "The Light in the Darkness" :3
    Especially a mainstream pair! It's a hidden law or something to get it named as quickly as possible. xD
    You mean haven't? xD

The reason is because of the Ash/Iris thread. I knew that name suggestions for the pair would fly off the handle so I flung myself in there to bring in some kind of normalcy and to get people to at least think of a few names and get a poll running. Which has happened.

Rest assured, I'll post in the Pokemon x Pokemon thread soon. Possibly after sleep. xD
    I wanted to be an accountant, so I took business studies and economics, as well as IT. The latter I was perfectly fine in... the first two not so much. Everything I was learning was going in one ear and out of the other. xD
    My mistake was taking courses that, when push come to shove, were above what I could cope with. I was trying to be something I wasn't.

At the same time I don't fancy being behind a customer services desk five days a week either, ha ha.
    That's cool, I have no problems with that!

Oh man, college. Done a year, failed all my exams, got a job, been there for six and a half years. It's crazy. xD
    Congrats, guess it will be a bit hectic though XD I've started taking my GCSE exams, which will be going on for the next couple of weeks. I'm glad they're all spread out, but it's hard trying to remember everything when you get to the actual paper :(
    Hello. ^^ I'm FlareonWolf from FanFiction.net and I'm just letting you know I left a review of No Leaf Clover (which was updated on my birthday xD) on there. I'm not sure how much you come on there, so I'm telling you here since you logged on only 3 hours ago and I think it's fair that I would assume you're somewhat active here. ^^ By the way, your birthday is the same day as my best friend's! 8D
    Yeah, I kinda understand you. There was another nomination, I'm pretty sure, but maybe the nominee dropped it off to pursue another category.
    I was againt Ysavvryl in one category where it was only the both of us, and I got only as many votes as the "No Vote" option (5). I don't know exactly what to take of it, considering that 1.- I don't get any reviews at all and 2.- it was Ysavvryl himself who nominated me.

But I'm digressing. You don't lose hope or something. There's people who appreciate your stories and give then spread in votes I'd consider the results at least a faint indication of it. Maybe we'll be seeing each other for Awards 2010.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…