• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There's probably no chance that anyone's gonna read this but wowwww coming back on these forums brings me mad memories. I can't believe I was 10 when I joined! Now I'm 20 and things have definitely changed lol. Still play Pokemon here and there (currently playing AS and Sun) but I just wanna thank these forums and Serebii.net for fueling my Pokemon obsession. If it wasn't for this site I would not be as big of a fan as I was! Pokemon will always have a special place in my heart and I'm so grateful because I've met and interacted with so many amazing people not only on these forums but in real life because of this franchise. Also, the name ArceusBlitz is pretty much my persona on EVERYTHING online so if you ever see a user/player with this username it's me! Seriously, I use AB for all of my accounts. If anyone of my friends is actually still active and sees this, send a message and we can chat. I'm active on my Instagram @hanna_bond. I'd love to connect with you guys (if you're out there lol). Sorry for this rambling post but I really wanted to show how much these forums and the users meant to me over all these years!
    Reactions: shiny manafi
    S
    shiny manafi
    I don't know why I have you as a follower on my account but yea! Was bored one day and see if I could log on haha. You're the most recently online follower I got and can't believe you've left such an agreeable statement! Wonder if you will ever see this haha
    If you ever check this you should add me on Facebook: Athena Ching-ling or if you have a kik mine is Randomxxxxxxx
    Wow, it's been a long time since I've been on here. I still play some pokemon here and there but mostly scooter and skate and play sports now. Maybe I'll come back on here.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…