• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hiya! I just saw your signature, and saw that you were using a little display pic I made from a comic! I just wanted to let you know that while I don't mind you using it since it's not my art, you should probably give credit at least to VG Cats, the online webcomic where the picture came from, and myself if you intend to use that exact hotlinked picture straight from my personal Photobucket.

~Psychic
    well do u have adamant/modest ditto?
    if u dont understand how to caculate iv, ill do it, just give me stats, level and if it has battled.
    i need modest/adamant ditto, i dont want if its shiny or not, to calculate stat values just make this:
    serebii.net->game mechanics->4th gen iv calculator.
    just put the pkmn, nature, stats, and if it have some ev, if it dont, leave it blank.
    what r ur dittos natures/iv,plz write them like this:
    x/x/x/x/x/x
    going:
    hp/atk/def/sp atk/sp def/spd.
    ty
    x/x/x/x/x/x
    going:
    ty
    x/x/x/x/x/x
    going:
    ty
    hey i have a UT shiny drowzee here and im looking for a normal corsola if you breed me one i'll give you the shiny drowzee
    I believe that I had mistaken your jirachi to be shiny, and I correct myself.
    Nonetheless, I still Really, Really, Really want it!!!
    I will give you my manaphy and more for it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…