• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dreamcoat
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm online!

Well, I can't really predict every time I'll be online, but till the end of the weekend, I should be on quite a lot... NOW WILL YOU TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE >(
    Whaaaaaaat. What country is this. And is the map upside down. My geographic skills, or lack thereof, are quite exceptional.

Anyway, goooood luck!
    I'll give you the little - just because I'm having a "kind day" today - but I don't ever recall being gentle... :p
    Well, what can I say? Being mean is fun 8D

Oh, life sure is mind-blowing. Literally. Today I was at the library for almost six hours straight, working on my assignment. Mind = blown.
    Damn, lucky b...bee :D I've got White and just White because I'm a poor, poor student and can't afford much. I demand pity, this instant!
    That doesn't sound all that great :/ I mean, it's great that you're surviving (;D), but yeah... what's wrong?

And yeah, I like going around slapping infractions on innocent people. Fun sport :D

Nah. So far, I'm still pretty normal. At least that's what I'd like to think *shifty eyes*
    *spams your profile*

Yup, it was during the battle. Timecode ~16:19, I think :D
    Ahhhhhhhh

Sorry, if you're confused as to why it says "Last edited by Sushi blah blah..." under your last post in the Move Catalog - I accidentally clicked "Edit" instead of "Quote" and stupidly didn't notice until I hit "Save Changes" D:

Shame on me, indeed!
    I'm fine, thanks. Enjoying our rain here in Birmingham muchly. I wish I could get that long off. All I've managed to do is book off a week for my b'day next month, and for a holiday to Holland last week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…