• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wow, i guess trick room and tailwind combo works.

your spiritomb keeps using hypnosis on me, good thing i have beautyquen to back me up. your milotic dragon breath is impressive, keeps paralyze me too. and luckily i have strong spec def pokemon with me although they are not proper trained. nice battle as my heart keeps beating very fast hoping that your hypnosis miss me lol.

thanks for the battle! next battle will be on PBR i promise. now i going to bed.
    sorry the site is slow. yup items are allowed

can't find your siggy in your posts as error pops up. may i know your fc?
    i don't want standard battle, but no uber legendaires but ubers are allowed. is that ok with you? and it is double.
    i do. but it is pretty late for me to set the wii and on it.
    will ds battle is fine with you?
    hey, i just talked it over with s.i.e, and i think you should take over the contests from now. Birdtrainer Jeff wants to assist and i hope you guys do well to keep up the tradition.

Kudos :)
    oh yeah? that will be awesome! but i still prefer non-hack pokemon but what is the chance of you get non hacked event pokemon lol.
    maybe i should raise them up then! since they have normal stats.
    hmm, this site is a little buggy. my conversation ends up in my site lol.

as i said, the hack pokemon with normal stats will work fine is it?
    is it true that hack pokemon will have bad stats in PBR? like a bad egg stats?
    lol, that is stupid. so what if they learn those moves? the pokemon type will never change so the move is weak. well i must say stats wise is the problematic one. but if you are able to topple them, i think it will be a huge achievement!
    you mean you battled someone which the illegal moves? that is why you stated articuno with fire blast?
    i do see hack pokemon on nintendo wifi, well by the level it was caught. i know jirachi can't be caught at level 11, but i still trade for it anyway, to give to my friend lol. well i know it can't be used for online battling, at it helps to fill up the pokedex. yeah for the legendaries, it is hard to get a legit event pokemon.
    lol, but i think deoxys and mew is still as popular as ever. maybe kyogre and groundon too perhaps?
    cloning in emerald huh? too bad i don't even have that. i only have sapphire and firered and boy i always replaying them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…