• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I never really watched any cartoons until I got a bunch of DVDs from my brother like, 6 years ago of the cartoons that were on when he watched them. Though nowadays the only cartoon I seem to watch are random episodes of things that my brother finds funny and feels the need to show my mum when I happen to be in the living room for whatever reason. That's not particularly hard, except when I can only find ***got rapidshare links and I have to wait like 20 minutes between downloads. I'm not finding it funny like laughing at you though. :< I'd rather give them to the hobo I met in New York one time, though. um... *glomped*

When did I say you weren't? I still don't get why my voice is so <3 just because I sound like a man.
    Now I want to watch some old cartoons just for the sake of nostalgia, though. :< But I can't be bothered. Giggling and finding something slightly amusing is not the same thing. Oh fine. *pets moar* <3

I understand that, but I've never met someone who said they liked my voice... If its because my voice sounded a bit higher there, it does that whenever I'm talking without knowing what I'm going to say, lol.
    That reminds me of one of those old cartoons now... Sounds about right, tbh. I wasn't giggling that time, I just found it amusing. :< Well neither do I, I just want them to be sold. *cuddles* <3

Um. Okay? :< I can't listen to that clip without it sounding like I was nervous or something near the beginning, lol.
    I would but I don't remember it tbh. :< I don't think there's a penis in the world that would rip your pants when you had an erection. Do you want me to think of you as a typical teenage girl? :| But you bought them. *pets* <3
    I would but I don't remember it tbh. :< I don't think there's a penis in the world that would rip your pants when you had an erection. Do you want me to think of you as a typical teenage girl? :| But you bought them. *pets* <3
    Mail me some. :< A hard on would not rip my pants. I don't know why, but you wearing a girle seems funny to me. Then sell them or give them to some hobo or something. Awww. <3
    Well then you're lucky. That wouldn't work without ripping my pants, though. : ( Shirts suck unless they're oversized. And why. But. :<
    How did you do that? He wasn't in the room once when I touched it and then he randomely walked into the room asking me if I wanted to have him back it up. : ( All of them were wayyyy oversized anyway, so it's not that bad. Well you're not going to be hearing anyway.
    I wish I had the money to do that. I can't, he keeps it in his office at work and I can't touch it without him nagging to let him do it. Very. Three. : ( If I did that my mum probably wouldn't even notice, but you'd probably hear my brother saying "what the hell are you doing?" and my dad laughing.
    I would but I have like 8000 songs on there that I don't want to lose. And I would put them on an external hard drive or something but my dad wants to do it if I do and he lost a bunch of files when he did it for his computer so I don't trust him. :| But it's literally trying to set itself on fire, it's shooting sparks out of the back when I try to plug it into the charger. I'll do it later tonight when my family won't ask why I'm talking to my computer, lol.
    I'm using someone else's computer because mine is being a ***got and attempting to set itself on fire and needs to be fixed, and they have something that can record voice on it. If you want I can show you my voice now. ;<
    I don't know why but I find guilty Kat sweet. :< But by such a small margin it's not worth anything. Well I look even worse than usual with them imo, so. But I just have naturally bad teeth so it doesn't really matter. I'm not sure I understand what you're trying to say, there.
    You don't need to do that, I don't really mind. I really need to find a life. :< Well, it's mainly because I got braces put on and there's this one tooth that's really out of place on my lower jaw so basically every tooth on my lower jaw is going to be in a completely different place than before. And I'm pretty sure I would have pulled them out if I didn't have all of my "adult" teeth now.
    Slightly confused and possibly intimidated with your sudden affection tbh. Desperately looking for ways to fill the time. And about to pull about five teeth out to make them stop hurting. But other than that fine I guess.
    Not really. Although I would've liked to see Italy get owned... Uh I think it's tomorrow.

Well I'm not exactly experienced in that field. :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…