• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I heard you were looking for someone to WBG stuff 4 you. well just go to www.iaza.com then upload you image, click Transpartent (If you wany GIF) or translucent (If you want PNG). Select you BG Colour, then Submit. If you are using Translucent, make sure the Tranlusency level is 0

Hope this helps!
    To make my Big Brother game more fair, I need to know you timezone. To let me know, respond to this with only what time it is for you at the time you're responding. So if you look and a clock says 4:49 a.m., respond with that. I don't want any GMT +5 or whatever.
    Yeah, it's like you helping roll a story along, as long as it's productive, Like pikalax's

A bad thing to do

;025;: Wanna play frisbee?

;026;: Sure

;025;: you hit me in the head ow!!!

A better would be

;025;: Wanna form an alliance

;026;: Hmm, it could be a good idea...OK!!!

Because this is NOT an RP thread
    Hey thanks man, good effort. I like the Croconaw pic very much. Though perhaps you can make the title more readable. Yellow on white and vice versa don't really work well. You can use a third color for the title if you want. Also try to get a Sugimori art draw for Typhlosion. Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of Arkeis, but for consequency I think a Sugimori art would be better in this pic. Again thanks for the effort. P.S.: Another idea might be to replace Pokemon by the logo of Pokemon
    Hey thanks man, good effort. I like the Croconaw pic very much. Though perhaps you can make the title more readable. Yellow on white and vice versa don't really work well. You can use a third color for the title if you want. Also try to get a Sugimori art draw for Typhlosion. Don't get me wrong. I'm a huge fan of Arkeis, but for consequency I think a Sugimori art would be better in this pic. Again thanks for the effort. P.S.: Another idea might be to replace Pokemon by the logo of Pokemon
    I'm really sorry, the forum won't let me edit polls once they're up. But I_D said he'll definitely tell you in the future if he can't see the picture. So yeah, really sorry =(
    I won't be able to make them the same size, And I'm currently doing a REquest for soeone at Pokebeach, i'll start yours right after
    Sorry mate, the link you gave was broken. I tried opening the image at the source but I got an error message, so I assumed you must have pulled out or something.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…