• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pathfinder
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• True....I had a similar thing happen on a counter-strike site that I was modding for a while, almost forgot about it. Thing turned into a war, then a 3-team-war with the mods/me banning 50 people from the site.
    Mmhmm...I made a similar guide to rhys', also had an idea for a new sticky in the clans forum....people not in clans would post in it if they are looking for one, clan leaders could skim through and invite people who posted in there to join theirs....just an idea.
    Hmm okay, just seemed like it because he/she had trolled a few of my posts, for no particular reason. And yeah, farrrr too much time, rather sad.
    And glad to see someone one the case.
    Thanks a lot :)
    By the flame attack, I mean some parts of TUM's visitor message below my pair.

Also, as the OP (and therefore implies clan leadership as well) was transferred to me before TUM made his close appeal (also in the VM 2 below), surely I should get the last say?
    1: Please notice TUM's flame attack.
    2: I believe Jeyre should have the last say on 7DS, as he was the creator.
    3: 7DS went downhill from Jeyre's leaving.. I also believe that TUM was part of the reason for this downfall of 7DS.
    4: 7DS was like family to me. I was part of it for, next month, about a year.
    5: TUM makes many jumps to conclusions and false accusations. It was his orders that this happened:
    "he got me accused of cheating and made us look bad against Inzanzi."

If I am not allowed to revive 7DS, R.I.P. But TUM has carved himself a bad reputation in my mind, that will last enternity. I hope his decicion, that has scarred me mentally and is likely to have made my stress levels higher, haunts him for eternity.
    Well I'll be entirely honest goketsu, I'm a little dissappointed. Is there any reason why you gave the clan to LucarioGod? Yes that was Jeyre's idea but Jeyre wasn't the leader or the creator of that OP. I closed it because I was very disappointed in the way it was given back to me. I stand by my decision, I put a lot of hardwork into recreating the letter by letter with a wiimote, and while I admire LucarioGods wanting my work to live on, I don't. While he has been in the clan he didn't do anything but spam long paragraphs, and he got me accused of cheating and made us look bad against Inzanzi.
    So with all do respect, please close the 7 deadly sins. If you need proof of tyde relinquishing leadership back to me i'll forward you the pm. I'd like to keep the little pride me and Jeyre had in our clan thank you.
    I just spoke my final peace in the 7DS thread as nearly every decent clan leader on Serebii has in the past. It's up to the rest of them now. 7DS went from the top (for a short time), to being alot like the S.E. (no offence), and The Storm Kings. I really hope my words leave them to close 7DS with what little dignity it might still have.
    IMO, I say you should simply PM Lucario_God1, and ask him if he'd like the OP switched to his control. If he says yes, let him have it. If he says know, kill it.
    I hate to say this since I created it, but I have to 2nd TUM on closing 7DS.

Lucario_God1 seems to want to keep it open, and he is the co-leader, so maybe you could shift the OP to him? He seems pretty determined to keep it open still.
    Hey Goke, Tyde informed me that he can't be leader of 7ds and he had to had to go, so hes giving it back to me.
    He unfortunitaley left me with next to nothing to work with, we have all of 3 active members which isn't even enough to have a war. So as much as I hate giving I think its for the best if you close it up. I don't have the energy in me to fight this lag to rebuild it.

Is it just me or is the lag destroying serebii's activity as a whole?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…