• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
1rkhachatryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yea I can't believe it! Gastrodon blocked Staraptor from attacking! That's what Paul gets when Buizel did the same against Drapion. Oh man I feel sorry for it. Drapion has it trapped.
    Yea that rapping thing was crazy lol. Yea it can really stretch out. Too bad for Paul that his plan to do it to Buizel failed as well. It looked like the ice aqua jet was gonna fail b/c it did it from a far angle.
    Yea it got big!!!! I thought I going crazy!!! What do you think of Gastrodon now that you saw it in action?
    Oh yea Charizard violated half of Gary's pokemon. Oh yes I think Gliscor will kick Drapions ***. Yea Buizel is still on a bad losing streak even though it beat Mr. Mime. Torterra as I mentioned never got a win since it evolved. Staraptor already KOed Roserade so it's fine there. Oh yea I completely forgot about return! Pikachu has to learn that move! Forget Quick Attack Pikachu is fast enough. I would really want to see that move! That could totally show Paul how close they are. A good move for Paul's pokemon can be frustration lol.
    Oh yea I take it back. He let Grotle battle against Honchkrow twice. And I mean he LET it battle Honchkrow. Ash could have recalled it but b/c it wanted to battle Ash let it stay. Poor judgment on Ash's part. Idk why we don't see Torterra against Gastrodon! We see Staraptor and Buizel against it! If Ash lets Pikachu use an electric attack on it I'll lmao!!!
    Ash wouldn't even be dumb enough to send Torterra against Ninjask. I'd be mad too especially how we haven't even seen Torterra win a battle yet. From what the preview is Staraptor has a hard time with Gastrodon but then Buizel gives it a taste of its ice punch. Froslass is just a dumb idea.
    Ninjask too? It sort of fits him like how Brandon has 1. Lol you'll never change your mind on them?
    Yea I want to see Swellow and Sceptile too. If Corphish is used I hope it evolves. Yup Heracross is definitely confirmed and he'll most likely use "pika" lol.
    Wow I must have been focusing on Gible b/c I don't remember Sky Attack lol. Yea I missed it too. Most likely we only have 1 more chance to see Charizard. I hope he uses it against the mystery trainer.
    I've been good too. Yea I thought Glalie was gonna get a little action in there but like you said it just stood there. It was a bit random how Infernape learned flare blitz like that. Yea Donphan failed very badly. The best it did was a collision against Shuckle. That was just horrible. It really took Gible a long time to master Draco Meteor. I'm glad it got some action though. Noctowl learned Air Slash and Extrasensory. That's good. Next is Ash vs Paul. Oh yea they made Gliscor like Charizard lol. The way Gliscor came is just the same way Charizard always did.
    Oh crap I forgot Ash didn't originally catch Buizel. Look how long Dawn had Buizel and it didn't even learn a new move. As soon as Ash got it it did better in battling. Oh yea don't post more than once in a row in threads. It's against the rules and u get an infraction for that.
    This is getting stupid. Let's just forget about the past and pretend it never happened. I get how u feel about Paul using 5 different pokemon but I'm pretty sure that they're well trained. I'd love it if Paul used the same pokemon he used in the 6 on 6 battle too but nothing can be done about it. Trust me Paul's pokemon will battle just as hard as his other pokemon. Drapion already seems like a beast similar to Ursaring lol.
    yes i think i am mature b/c I follow the rules. If I were to say something like that to you then I'd say it to you on your profile like how I am now. You can get an infraction for saying things like that. You have a long way to get mature and learn to read the rules. If you read the rules you'd know that in a thread you'd stick to the topic and not say something person to some 1. When you learn that then that's when u can talk to me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…