• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SapphireRose
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ah, thanks :) You'll definitely get into you preferred college, it's a given considering your marks. You ain't the slacking type, girl, you won't break a sweat! I applied for a General Arts and Humanities program so I'm just going to take a bunch of random courses that interest me first before declaring my major. I have my mind set on two though, History or English and whichever one I don't choose will be my minor I suppose.

Oh damn, sounds like you've got quite the schedule lined up for the summer. Good luck with all the projects and classes. A job huh? Geez, times are rough these days, I can't even manage to hold a steady one myself so yeah...good luck with that too I guess haha.
    Haha, you know it ;)

Schools fine, got accepted to all the universities I wanted so there's no sweat...it's just a matter of figuring out which one is best for me. I'm also trying to get some scholarships and looking into some residencies but I'm not too serious about it. The cost seems like it's just not worth it, but the moment I save up enough to sustain myself in an apartment, I'm gone.

Well, it's only two months till the summer soooo, get those fanfic plans ready! haha
    LOL, well you know, now that I think about it, maybe I didn't use the word "interests" properly. Maybe the lack of interest in pokemon is better suited since my lifestyle hasnt really changed that much at all since we last talked. xD

That's good to hear, how's the fanfiction going along? Are you currently writing a story/planning one?
    Haha, I took a long break from here, haven't I? I've been caught up with other interests lately and the like...

So how's school? I'd imagine you're gearing up for exams in a couple of months (or is that too early? xP)
    Thank you :) I'm going to post it as soon as the forum quits lagging and lets me, haha.

Yes! Shakespeare is awesome! We read his plays as a group, there are props and stuff for later on, and it's a small class, only ten people. It used to be a class of twenty, but they split it into two classes of ten. There's only one other junior in there with me, the rest are all seniors ^^
    Um... haha it's fun, as fun as school can be I guess. I love English as usual, and my other favorite class is Shakespeare :D
    Doesn't matter :) I went back to school yesterday, so my writing time is cut short, though I doubt that would matter much. Just whenever you can, no rush ^^
    Ack, sorry, I forgot >< And I still don't know why your computer calls it Word Perfect... on mine it's just called Works Word Processor... lol. But I'll be sure to go send the chapter again to the new account ;)
    *high fives* Good luck! It started Monday. It's amazing, you should be jealous. Tsk tsk. Now I have no idea what's happening in your life. I bet you'd feel a whole lot better if you screamed at a few people.

Sorry. D': But then where would you learn the valuable, recycled life lessons that TV teaches us? *Does whatever the polite thing to do in response to bowing is*

Are you saying you don't take criticism well or did someone say that in the thread? Improving. :) Go forth and read, young-ish one.

It is nice just to browse after getting home from whatever you've been doing that day. I remember! Just not vividly.
    Well that'll teach you to dangle opportunities in front of my nose. :mad: JK

The wait times for chapters already give me sickening pangs of guilt. :'( I'm almost done with the next one, though. :) Partial waiter is when I'm a waiter at first, make sandwiches every once in a while, and then get moved to dishwasher, waiting tables whenever they need to fill in a spot real quick. It was quite annoying. But now we're getting new people, who are about as obnoxious as they come. Luckily, school starts in a week so I'll be done with that job. I was actually talking about an LJ post but either of those would be nice as well. So... you pretty much get nothing? I'd rebel, if I were you. <.<

Sounds like a perfect LJ post! :DDD That's good, I suppose. It gave me chills when I heard it... not really. I do too, since I watch so much haha. I'll reply to that ASAP (like as soon as I finish typing this).

We need a new superfic like that. You should read Roots by Ms. Lovett. I have a feeling it could explode. Aw, just a few good friends is better than a million so-so friends. /cheesy moral. Why would you delete it? Old fics are da bomb (even though they're extremely embarrassing).

Thank you... ;o; I seem to be getting bored with it (the internet, not my fic). There's just not enough big news happening to keep me interested. Did we used to say "S'okay" a lot? 'Cause that seems really familiar. XD
    I figured that I'd drop by and give another reminder that there's been a new chapter of The Light in the Darkness up for a little while now, if you haven't seen it already. Hope to see you there.
    I do that a lot. In fact, I have another person who's been waiting for a week that I need to reply to. ;.; But still... *stones* Why pass up a good stoning opportunity?

*fist pumps for fic* I should probably be writing on that thing a little more often. Yeah, pretty much, except I was a partial waiter at my last job. Actually it's not so bad any more. I used to not know anybody there which made it really awkward but now that I've gotten to know them I'm almost... enjoying it. D: I check it regularly but I don't really post. *pokes* You should post so I have something to read. At least you get that good hardworking feeling. ;D

I don't even know why I asked that. -_-; Why are you grounded? You could always break the rules. D': But then you'd get mega-grounded with no outside contact at all. There are always a million reasons not to do something... I saw that on TV. :) Yes please. Is it the one advertised in your signature?

It seems like all of Mix's reviewers were the "cool" crowd (at least for us, haha). I remember being jealous when your post count skyrocketed and you got all the cool new little pictures. XD

That was the most childhood-damaging moment of my life. I'll feel stupid every time I let it slip out now. :p Take your time. It'll make the long chapter waits seem shorter. Oh... ._.
    Okay, I guess it's incredible. XD It was at a different restaurant. I thought I had it bad then, but this place is miserable. You never post on LJ anymore. ._. I'm surprised by how fast even minimum wage adds up.

Are you getting paid for any of the work? I haven't gotten to just hang out in so long. I'm going crazy. ;o; You need to get something posted so I can review.

Oh, I miss the good ol' days. You should just put it in your signature (and also post a little more so people see it).

On a side note, I just learned that using "chunk" in place of "throw" is wrong. Is everyone north of the Red River aware of this? D:
    Ha, not quite. It's movin' along, though. Pretttty boring. I got a job as a dishwasher, so I'm making the big bucks now. What about you?

It's weird, this morning I was thinking I should VM you and just say "Keep on truckin'" since I wasn't sure if you ever still said that. XP
    Ahaha nice. I remember when my family had to get a new one, and we were all so excited xD It was so much lighter and worked a lot more, we had a blast :p
    Eh, doesn't matter :3 If you think it's good enough then send it to me, or if you don't think you'll be able to finish the second run through by tomorrow then send it to me :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…