• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello, I was wondering if you would be willing to take one of my up and coming battles, I have been away for quite some time, so i would like it if you could possibly do me the favor of reffing for me? Check out the two battles over at the ref requesting thread. Ones under my name the other is under the acceptors name. thank you.
    YATTA! I have a new WSC theme: Gender Specific. Y'know with Gallade and Frosslass how only a certain gender can split evolve? I wanna try that and see how it goes. Full scratch of heavily editted sprites, no animation.
    I have a theme idea. It might not work, but it would be cool.

Fuse one sprite from each generation.

Name says it all. You have to use a RBY sprite, a GSC sprite, a RSEFRLG sprite, and a DPlHGSS sprite. 5th gen is optional. I don't care if you don't use it, I just thought I'd mention it.
    Hurray!
    Hey I also have another idea for a spriting contest. The theme is "Polishing a Turd" the goal is to take a "useless" mon like Bidoof or Magikarp and give them a most awesome evolution. Full or heavily editted sprite and optional entry animations.
    Oh, I have just one more question to ask:
    Where are the winners of each WBC put in? I know there's a thread called SPPF Banner Contests [Hall of Fame], but it hasn't updated since November 2007.
    Okay then, so does that mean that you don't have to make them that big/small, and more among those lines instead? I tend to make my banners quite large.
    May I ask: What is the point of the banner sizes underneath 'Theme'? More than half of the entries posted so far are not the sizes you have shown (which is 468x100 or 320x146). Is it like a recommendation or a test to see if people actually read the original post?
    Also in case u havent noticed, I've kinda been waiting on my battle for TwistedSpaceman n Me(not tryin to be rude, just tryin to help), could u ref plez lol
    Wow... PhD?? Good luck with the study.. going to be a uni student soon so I ill see what the life is like :D I remember watching that exact episode not too long ago and I guess thats where I got my ideal from... Once again mate, thanks for the tip :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…