• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serris
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy Birthday husband <3 it's your birthday today, and I'm sorry I couldn't give you anything (because my laptop broke, can't do anything D:) but I will soon, because I'm getting a new laptop ^^ Anyway, I wish you a happy birthday, I wish you every happiness, and I want you to be the best guitarist ever! I love you!

Husband, where do you live in Australia?

*hit head on table* They offered me a scholarship in AUSTRALIA *run* not much known, but they said I could choose between Melbourne, Perth, and Brisbane...
    Nice, I've never gotten all the power ups. You're making me want to to play it now XD I'll try and get all the power ups too. I like trying to get all the collectibles on a game, especially on Zelda games. I love Twilight Princess, I've finished the main story three times XD I'm trying to get all of the heart pieces, poe souls, bugs and fish. I have Metroid Prime 3, but I never got to finish Metroid Prime 1 and 2 because I borrowed them from a friend :(. I'd like to get the Trilogy set on Wii so I could properly play through them all.

Inception is a pretty good movie to see. It's about dreams and dream worlds, and how they're similar but different to reality. It's really confusing at first, but when you watch it you understand it better by the end XD

Woah, your birthday is tommorow? I'll make sure I remember and say happy birthday :3 *types memo on phone* XD

Me too XD I saw some Series 1 episodes the other day on tv. Gotta love the first couple of episodes XD
    It's katakana spelling is gi-ra-chi-na, whereas it's been translated and pronounced in English as gi-ra-chi-i-na, with an extended "i" sound, which pretty much changes the entire pronounciation of the name. They left out the extra "i" on purpose, because that's not how they intended it to be pronounced. If they wanted it to be pronounced as "gi-ra-teen-ah", they had an extra character space to do so.

Same goes with Arceus. It's definitely with a soft "c" no matter what the official English versions say. I hate how they warped that pronounciation halfway through. >:I

Omg I'm actually spriting. Wut.
    It helps with me being able to read katakana, I guess. Giratina's English pronounciation makes me want to cry, only everyone knows it that way so I look like the idiot pronouncing it with out the exaggerated "i". D<

Remixes? Oh wow, you do them? Got a YouTube? I'd love to hear 'em. : D And lawl if you want to know how my life's been, just read my profile haha. xD
    ----------
    That's probably why I should put pronunciations next to the names. Raipent isn't pronounced ray-pent, which is probably what you were on about, it's pronounced rye-pent. Just the same way you pronounce Raikou (rye-koo) pretty much. Hope that clears that up.
    ----------
    Sorry sorry sorry sorry if this sounds really... er... know-it-all, if it sounds that way. I just thought I'd butt in and let you know that he's pronounced "rai-koh". ^^''

How're you doing, though? I don't get to talk to many of the spriters anymore. O:
    I love Metroid Fusion :3 it's a fun game. The Metroid Prime Trilogy is awesome too. I've been playing a Gamecube game called Lost Kingdoms. You have to fight by summoning monsters through cards, but if you only get to use 30 cards in each level. It's a bit hard, but really fun ^^

I've been meeting up with my friends quite a lot. We went to the cinema (again XD) today and watched Inception, it was really good~

Yeah, Richmond is great too. I love that he used Cradle of Filth to get through some hard times XD
    Thats good but whats wrong with email?
    ive been good kinda put down my guitar for awhile since i joined a swimm team this year to get more inshape i know right i kinda forgot about serebii for awhile and im trying to get a new ds still
    I still need to play that. That's another thing I need to save up money for XD our computer has 480MB RAM. MMOs need GB though XD We've had the computer for about 10 years or so. It's really showing its age and is really noisy and clunky. And it can't run videos in HD quality very well. Standard quality videos just about run fine XD We've never had GPS, but I know a few people with some who found theirs annoying.

I try to do that, but my friends all seem to be on at different times XD Cool drawings! I didn't realize you had a deviantart account.

Moss is my favourite. The whole IT geek in a basement thing is just like me XD
    Oh, I don't have an Xbox 360 either XD We've got Wii and PS3. Our computer is too old to even try and play games on it XD and it doesn't have much memory space. We use maps now when we go to new places. It helps a lot XD

I used to always be on in the mornings, but I've just been too tired lately. Drawing things late at night hasn't helped XD I was drawing Zekrom the other day. I put a photo of it on my art thread~ Yeah, it's gonna be a close match. Emergency number is win XD 115…no…0118…no…0118 999 – 3. Hello? Is this the emergency services? Then which country am I speaking to? Hello? Hello?
    Nice. I've never really played on Xbox that much, since I had a Gamecube and PS2. Yeah, it wasn't too fun, but we've managed to get to that place since then XD

I've been sleeping more in the day because I've been going to bed really late. I'm more of a night person~ The World Cup Final is on Sunday, right? I think Holland might win, but Spain have played really well too. I love the IT Crowd :D I'm saving up for the boxset, which has Season 1 + 2. Then I'll try and get Series 3 too~
    That's a shame :( they might have it online somewhere. I know it's not exactly the same as seeing it on TV, but at least you'd get to see it then~ It might be on Animeseason or Veoh. Haha! Sounds like a trip we had last year. We were meant to go to some sort of park in a place called the Forest of Dean, but we ended up in a completely different part of the forest XD we ended up going back home.

I sleep a lot in the morning sometimes XD well, I'm not a huge fan of Tennis, I've just seen bits of it when there's been nothing on telly XD I've seen bits of the World Cup too. England were terrible in that XD Doctor Who's ended over here :( gotta wait for the Christmas special now. Other than Top Gear and the IT Crowd, I haven't really watched much lately.
    Advent Children Complete was great too :3 it had extra and remade scenes, and some nice bonus stuff. Shame it's only on Blu Ray, cause even though I can play it on my PS3, I don't have a decent enough TV for it to be high quality. Why did you have trouble getting out of the city? XD

It's gotten cooler today. Wimbledon's stayed sunny for Tennis though XD Andy Murray couldn't win this year either. He's basically the best Tennis player the UK's got though >D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…