• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• mmhmm...my idea was actually to make my own league. Have a puuure double battle league, use 4 weather-based gyms, an XD-based gym, a colloseum-based gym, and 2 other gyms representing the 2nd/3rd generations....
    lol....meant for you to reserve first post for future banners/other ideas....mind you the auction house will be interesting...
    meh...well...I was in 2 clans prior to this...both heavily-influenced by warring....both full of 15yr old idiots who still flame my sig. Clans need a change, and provided those idiots don't become too annoying, this could be the first 'community clan'.
    well...it goes by a whooole new system...you can either get a certain nunber of wins, or breed off pokemon going to an exact list of specifications (gender, egg moves, nature). As for the wins, beating someone on a tier 1 stage below yours = 1/2 a win, beating someone on a tier 1 stage above yours= 2 wins, and beating someone on the same tier = 1 win...
    post is waiting on approval, but added a bunch of new things....incl. a creative rank-up system, and an intro that is funny and metaphoric.
    it has to be finished when you submit for approval sorry , but I will pm you what you had so far so you can edit it and finish it up and repost it =)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…