• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Serebii
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZOMG NEW MASTHEAD WITHIN CREATED WITHIN SECONDS OF REVELATION OF BIKUTINI
    Tell me the answers to these questions.
    1) Has Sugimori Art been posted on the official website?
    2) If 1 is YES, at what time (UK) was it posted?
    3) When was the new masthead posted (UK) time.

Using this, I can calculate just how long it took, and then faint.
    Hey Serebii.
    Just telling, you updated the anime character rosters today. Now, doesn't Paul have an Aggron i.e his Lairon has evolved as seen in the preview.
    Maybe you can make it like "Pokemon to be caught in Future" like you did in the case of Ash for Infernape and Torterra.

So it must have evolved by now. But I think you know this cause you'll be doing it when DP:186 airs like "Evolved Prior to the Episode: Rival Battle! Ash vs Paul! "
    So, just reminding in case.
    Hey Serebii, there used to be a kicksjedi9 going around pretending he had inside information on the black and white anime/games. Has that bum been banned already?
    Sorry for bothering you, but Iwas looking for movie 10 avatars, but I couldn't find any. Aren't there any?
    Hey Serebii, I was wondering if you, and I think Shiny Mew, will be getting the Japanese version of Black & White and post stuff like you did with Diamond and Pearl. Like new information and things like that on the forums.
    In the Pokéarth, Indigo Plateau, 4th Generation (HGSS), both rematches and not, Koga and Bruno's sprites are switched.
    Excuse me,
    I was wondering if we could get some more 5th gen/ Black and white pokemon for avatars.
    Like Kibago?
    If your incharge of that. I don't know.

((Double post... Oops))
    Excuse me,
    I was wondering if we could get some more 5th gen/ Black and white pokemon for avatars.
    Like Kibago?
    If your incharge of that. I don't know.
    Hey Serebii, sorry to bother you about this, but what ever happened to those New Ranch avatars Blackjack was working on? Did he get the pictures? Or have you not done them yet?
    hey serebii, I find it hilarious how everytime I seee you post 60% of the time ti double posts. lawls, then the mods come and hound the newbies with infracts over double posts ahahhahaha.
    serebi, when the new movie will be over in japan? it's because I want to know when the 2 new pokemon will be out, and I want to be online?>>
    masukipa told me it will approximately over in 11 AM in the morning in japan, it's true?
    I realize that you've told me before that you don't follow the the pokemon video game championships but i thought i might suggest that the fact that three active members of your forums qualified for the 2010 pokemon world championship in hawaii in august. TR Jesse placed third at the us national championship Bad Intent placed fifth and i placed thirteenth. I think that's newsworthy because this isn't exactly known as a competitive site.
    I know you are probably really busy and all, but I was wondering something. For a long time (a few months at least) your user title was "Project Vallhalla: Coming Soon to Serebii.net". What is project Vallhalla? And is it in the works, already published or cancelled?
    I was just curious as to what it was. Sorry if I'm bothering you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…