• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• First I'd just like to say thanks for accepting my character in what looks like it'll be an awesome RP. I have a question to ask that relates in no way to that RP, however. Back in January, I created an RP called A Pirates Life RP. Because I suck, I never posted the thread and therefore the RP couldn't even start, even though I'd tried hard to make a method so that if I became inactive that time it wouldn't draw to a stand still. ;-; Anyway, what I came to ask is if you think there'd be any interest for a resurrection of that RP, though done properly this time?
    Sorry, will make sure I VM, may I ask if you drop a message when you start the RP? I tend to forget things especially if the forum is lagging so I don't want to get very behind lol
    Oh dear.... I belive I've made a sign-up in which the appearance is extremely similar to the Sakh with the appearances... I had in the appearances a smaller pupil along with scaly skin and the traditional dragon foot as her feet. I hope it will still be allowed. Bleh, I probably was better off making a faerie.
    thanks for allowing, I only asked to make sure it was okay before making a complete sign-up only to have it denied due to not being allowed to use such characers. Besides I don't plan on having my character to be powerful anyways. Anyways, I'll be working on it now.
    I'm still interested and it's not quite a hiatus... My computer is dead and i have to do stuff from an iphone/the library. If you don't mind a bit of pming i was wanting to discuss our characters for TSR's next persona rp (provided you plan on signing up).
    As a habitual RPG character recycler, I have to say your guide was very useful and a brilliant addition to the thread.
    Certainly, I'll just quickly read-up and see where you guys are and if I'm confuse I'll just ask someone.
    Sorry it's taken me so long to respond, my computer had stopped working for a while. I'll work on Niklas' response right away.
    Hey everybody, sometime between now and the middle of August I'm planning to start a fantasy-themed RPG! It will be set in a magical land being taken over by an evil "religious" cult, will involve the Goddesses of Darkness and Light and the island of Avalon, and will be called "Sword of Destiny". Look for it in the RPG forum sometime soon!

(I have yet to post it--just giving a heads-up)
    sorry but I had Exams and been on vacation, but normally it will start soon. Gonna look at the SU's and then I'll start the RP
    ha, you're totally right. Its hard keeping track of all the little details sometimes...

I'll just go edit that... Thanks for telling me.
    Yup, and that's part of the reason I decided to go get Soul Silver the other day--it was like going back to the old days.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…