• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No he's like going on that there wont be any new Female Character and that Dawn will travel through Isshu with Ash. As for Cade Harrow his account probably got hacked because I remember him saying that before.
    Dude the PAD is getting Trolled up by annoying members Cade Harrow I thought he was good now he's acting like the Mighty Lord Ares remember him? And that Teshub guy he is so annoying don't even get me started on him.3
    Just passing by to say hello.
    I see you are 13 and still act so cool and mature and have correct grammar.
    Keep it up! :)
    I'm really sorry. I'm done with it, I just have not been on Latley... I'll post it tomarrow.
    I never said it would be b4 best wishes i said after the isshu saga, the kanto bf was AFTER the hoenn saga so the sinnoh bf will be AFTER the isshu saga
    For when the games come out, yeah, I suppose so.

And yeah Im aware the movie is out tomorrow. Ill update the movie thread when all it's info is out afterwards.

Btw, mind pming me your formula? So I can do that for Gen 1 and 3? Im gonna need to edit Gen 1 though to change it into that formula.
    Oh, I see. Well I wish you luck.

And sorry about still not posting, the section is still lagging, but I'll have it up the moment it stops.
    I won't. I'll just say that Talia and Jasmine went in to watch and after I figure I should get going to something else I'll just have them work outside because I meant to have Talia's Ralts evolve in this contest, but I didn't make her enter, so she'll evolve while practicing outside, if that's okay.
    Oh, I'll remember that. And yep, although I'm not having much luck at getting the last Print. How far along are you?
    Yep. And oh, that's great ! Did you get that little certificate thing yet? Haha, I forgot where you're supposed to go to get it. But I only need the Gold print for the Castle now!
    So I guess I should just "time-skip" a little and finish the match off then head to the Pokemon Center? 'Cause at this rate, Purplepassion and I won't be able to finish our match in enough time...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…