• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Torpoleon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You have to publish the thing first before you can use a link. Just click on the Publish Draft button on the right hand side. I can't remember what the button looks like, but if you scroll over them they should tell you what each one does. :)
    Oh, I see.

Just a heads up: in a couple weeks we're going on vacation in Washington state and our laptop is being sent in for repairs so I most likely won't have posting access. I'll let you know about precise dates when I know them myself.
    Yes, there's no telling what will happen here. If there's anything we've learned in Sinnoh, it's that you can never predict a battle. Heck, the only Gym that I correctly predicted the star of was Wake's, when Buizel fought Floatzel. So, basically, it's all up in the air.

Anywho, how have you been?
    Yeah, apparently there was a trailer with Heracross vs. Darkrai along with the Black and White trailers that revealed Minezumi and Victini.

And hey, what's to say that Ash can't beat a Darkrai? He's beat an Articuno and a Regice before, and put up good fights against Deoxys, Regirock, and Registeel. Granted, it will probably take three or four Pokemon to bring Darkrai down, but I think that Ash could pull it off. After all, since Takuto has used Darkrai alone in all of his battles, it can be assumed that he'll lead with it again. I'm sure that if all six of Ash's Pokemon come up against Darkrai, he can bring it down.
    Sure. Want to send me a link to Caroline's outfits? ;)

Oh, cool. I finally got around to beating all the Johto leaders, so when I have time I'll train my Pokemon for the Elite Four. Haha.

And what do you consider cheating? Like, you can trade, right? Cause that's how my Dex will most likely get complete, Wi-Fi trading... :)
    That won't help out once Bad Dreams kicks in...But yeah, it'll still help. So have you ever heard exactly what attacks Heracross and Darkrai use while battling? Obviously, everyone's talking about the two shown battling in the trailer with the movie, but I've never heard anyone say what attacks they're using.
    Yeah, Heracross is confirmed to be used against Darkrai. I'm thinking it'll get creamed. Sorry Heracross.
    Trust me, it's going to be a LONG time before any of those fics get rewrites. My top-secret Project: Primordial will come out before any rewrites, and it's a big one. It'll be years before any of my fics recieve rewrites. As for the reason to why I'm planning to rewrite Book 1, I just feel like I wrote rather poorly, then began doing better in Book 2. So I want to go back and make Book 1 better eventually. And, lastly, where did you hear a rumor that Heracross would evolve? After all, you can't believe every rumor you here in PAD...Don't you remember the rumor back at Snowpoint that Torkoal would return and evolve?
    That'd be fine; And the contest starts immediately after the battle, right? Well, once everyone else has posted making it there, anyway, right?
    So for this battle you want Oliver's Chimchar to beat Caroline's Monferno and in the contest, Caroline's beats Oliver? Sounds fine with me. And yeah, I fixed it.
    Oh no, what I meant was Brine sent Chimchar's Flame Wheel speeding towards Monferno at a faster pace. Sorry that I didn't make it clear.
    I guess he's in Denial so I guess Movie 14 will possibly be about Victini,Reshiram and Zekrom?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…