• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm pretty open-minded, you can show it to me. If you have it. Or are quite finished acting like an arrogant elitist who brushes off complaints with "oh you're just blind because you disagree with me".

Uh, no. It's about giving gays the same rights as everyone else on the planet - the right to get married, to start a family, to serve in the military. Not making them more important than everyone else. How is that not equality?
    It is trolling, because you just went in, insulted everyone who disagreed with you, then walked out. You wanted provocation. And no, they didn't say that; they're saying "there's no reason why gays shouldn't have equal rights". If you'd given evidence as to why "gay rights activists are hypocrits", then I wouldn't be clipping you round your ear right now.

And for the record, I'm British. I've said as much multiple times in that thread, and you'd have known that if you'd looked through my recent posts. And you accuse the opposite side of ad hominem attacks.
    You do know you have to "debate" in the Debate Forum? Not just say, "You're all douchebags and you have cooties and you smell" and then just walk out? That's not debating, that's trolling, you asshat.
    ***. your a troll, BW are canon, your a trolling idiot. you are just a hater, why do you like pokemon anyway?
    Where did you get the idea that the new games aren't canon? They're in the same world, just far away. Like Sinnoh.
    Where did you get the idea that the new games aren't canon? They're in the same world, just far away. Like Sinnoh.
    first of all it can trade with HG/SS at least so that's enough for that. If it was completely different universe it couldn't trade with HG/SS

For the most part your looking into things that aren't their, out of no where you think its in a different universe, no evidence for that. You think that the region is not based off any where in japan, no evidence to support that. You think the city looks like New York there are plenty of big cities in Japan, also i live near New York it doesn't look like New York
    I'd like to let you know that the Isshu region and Pokemon Black and White games aren't set in a different world. They are set in the same world that Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh are set in.
    Well your profile really startles me.
    You are a male and then you are writing you are a true Johto girl and then ur age is 99 and you are soon going to be 100.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…