• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Jerichi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey jeri, I don't mean to be rude or pushy or anything, but I posted a squad in the submissions forum and I really wan't to get started on ASB so if you go over and have a quick look that would be great :), anyway, sorry if your too busy, but I just really want to get started :)
    Okay, thanks. Everyone everyone started VMing me about it. I remember sometime in my early PASBL days that I had a person tell me it had to be in the current gen, but that was then and this is now.

Thanks again, Jeri.
    Hey, sorry to bother you again so soon, but I have one more question. I have some different reports on attack choices. Can a Pokemon only use attacks they can learn in the current gen, or can they use attacks from any gen?
    Whats up, Jeri? I've got a quick ASB reffing question. Would a Thunder Wave attack have an effect on a ghost Pokemon in their Gaseous state, or would the tentacles just pass through?
    Hey Jeri, it's me again. :] I was just wondering something. Is Muyo gone? Cause he doesn't have a profile anymore. And if he is, who's going to approve sig moves? They haven't been updated since February. :<
    Awesome, thanks so much. :] Oh, and I've been trying to get my sister to play, but we share a computer. Is it alright to have two different accounts from one IP address, or could that get us both in trouble?
    Well, I'm kinda new, so I was just wondering a few things. First off, I'm really looking forward to being a ref (waiting for my first couple battles to finish and already have my ref application written and ready... :D). So anyway, I was wondering if there was a limit to how many battles someone can ref? I know we can only have three battles going on, but can we ref as many as we want?

Second, about evolution. I've got a Level 2 Larvitar that I really love. Pupitar, it's evolution, not so much... Can I keep Larvitar the same and then evolve it directly into Tyranitar when it reaches Level 6? Or is that frowned upon? :[

Okay, one more. Sometime in the future, I would love to apply to be a Gym Leader. However, I would want a themed gym instead of type-based. I've been collect Pokemon that live in the desert (you know, Cacnea, Skorupi, Baltoy, etc.), and I really want a Desert-themed gym. Would that be allowed? And who where would the line be drawn between "desert Pokemon" and "loosely justified desert Pokemon"?

Anyway, I know you have a lot on your plate, so thanks a bunch for answering my questions. :]
    Hey there. :] Sorry about this, I know you're busy, but your PM box was full. x.x I just had a few PASBL questions, if you had a minute? ^^
    Fair enough man, sorry to hear about you being sick. Glad to know you're feeling better though. Looking forward to part 2

Dave
    Hey Jeri, sorry to be a pain, but I was just wondering if you got my ref test answers, since it's been a while since I sent them. Was just interested is all. Sorry for bothering you,

Dave
    Can I ignore the battle with SequelReturns already. I've got a post from September last year where he agrees for cancelation. I asked Treepandaone to confirm to you and me for cancelation. I really want to get rid of these battleslotfillers.
    Seeing that it'll soon be Year of the Purugly I'll be really busy. Would you mind doing up this week's Experiment? I should be able to vet it by the weekend.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…