• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, BigGreen here again. I have always wanted to ask this ever since it happened:

Has anyone ever had truble evolving Riolu in SS? I think mine has some sort of error or whatever because I maxed out its' happiness, used TWO rare candies at around noon, and it didn't evolve! So, I finally decided to Ditto breed the Lucario I did have and a Riolu popped out the egg. What is going on?!
    Big Green here saying hi to all you Pokemon fans out there reading this. If you are, feel free to say hi or whatever. Wish me luck if you want, I'm going to be taking my final exam pretty soon this week and I'm trying to get myself pumped.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…