• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi There, heard you were looking for Ev'd good nature pokemon, for a celebi and I think I can help you out.

heres a list of what EVD proper natured pokemon I have to offer.
    each * next to name means it has a perfect Iv more than one star means one perfect Iv for each star
    All of these have Ideal natures as reccomended by strategy pages such as smogon and a great for battling.

Dusknoir
    Wobbuffet**
    Jynx*
    Scizor**
    Garchomp
    Tyranitar
    Metagross
    Milotic*
    Weaville**
    Ambipom
    Lucario*
    Infernape* (HP Ice)
    Bold Kyogre**
    Palkia*
    Dialga*
    Snorlax*
    Heatran*
    Skarmory*
    Medicham*
    Rayqaza
    Dugtrio**
    Forettress*

Shinys, these are also evd but natures are sometimes not so good
    2 Machoke: male Adamant, female Brave.
    Corsola: Modest
    Electrode: Bashful*
    Staraptor: Relaxed*
    Delecatty: Calm
    Linoone: Jolly

I have more but can't remember which at the moment.

pm me please

P.S. Are the celebi legit?

thanks
    I have two, both flower paradise and legit, one ut the other 36. my fc is 3567 3738 9648, and i would be happy trading either
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…