• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
N

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, DW Feebas it is.

Lol, I was just thinking out loud. Didn't mean for it to appear malicious or anything.

As for the Shinx, I just wanted to know if you were still going to trade for it. It wasn't in your updated post or your pending trades, so I didn't know if that trade of yours was pushing through. I just wanted to make sure.
    Sigh. You aren't making this easy for me man.... :(
    I can get a DW feebas in the next 24 hours. Would you accept that?
    Also, shinx still isn't on your updated list. Are you still trading for that? Because I could get that one to you easier....
    Ok. But if I do get a DW Taillow soon, would you still trade for that? :)

edit:

I have you DW female Taillow. If you're still interested in it, please do let me know. :)
    Hi there. I can't get you a DW Taillow, but I can get you a DW Shinx now. I'd really need a DW Anorith. Are you interested? :)
    Alright cool. I can't get it to you now though, as it wasn't the one I sent back with me. I can get it in about 12 hours or so. Would you be on by then?
    Don't worry, you're still steel/wifi, I'll get it sorted out. I'm
    starting to get a little tired of random decisions being made
    without consulting anyone. ¬¬
    Thanks, they went very well. ^^

That's fine, fall semester doesn't start for 3 more weeks, so I'll
    have plenty of time. Have fun being kidnapped? ~.^
    Hai there. ^^

I'm done with my exams and should be around later today
    if you're available to have your test battle.
    Sorry if this is against rules to battle with members of a different clan, but do you have shoddy? can you battle if you do?
    It's all good dude, just glad to hear that you're doing well. ^^

You have a place in the clan, don't worry about that. You'll be welcomed back whenever you can.

Just to let you know, TBR and I started a new site. You should check it out when you get a chance, just click this. ^^

It's lag-free, mwaaahahaha! suck it serebii
    Hey dude. ^^

Just letting you know I'm going to do a member sweep
    next Monday, so if you're still interested in being in the
    clan you should post in the thread, otherwise I'll have
    to sweep you.
    Oh bah, I missed ya.

I didn't think you were going to reply right away. xD Well next time you are online when I am we'll get that done. :D
    Yea, I got a new DS, it's black/blue! ^^

Sorry for the late understatement reply, been a
    bit of a space-case the last few days, lol.
    Ok, kewl. ^^

I'll catch up with you sometime this week if you
    don't mind doing it. I don't think people would
    mind having a cloned event if it was free from
    the shop, but I'll probably end up putting it in
    the description just in case.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…