• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey dude, nice matches today! Your Ganon and ROB are still deadly as ever... nice. With the exception of the first few matches, I was playing random. Who are your best characters now? I'm pretty sure I'm best with Captain Falcon, Ike, and Donkey Kong.

Actually, I recently went to a local "tournament" hosted by one of my friends... and lost. Haha. There were some guys there who actually go to real tournaments, so I wasn't too surprised. I won some matches but overall it was clear that they were superior. Oh well, I'm pretty satisfied with my skill level as a casual player. :p

Summer's more than half over...
    As there were only three of us attending the last cup in the super mario tournaments thread this week and last week, we're trying again on the upcoming Saturday.

Before that, though, we just want to know as to why you haven't attended either. It isn't ideal to do these cups with just a few racers. Was there a particular problem that stopped you attending, did you not know it was happening or was there some other reason?
    I see. Guess I mistook a rumor for the truth.

IIRC I actually used to go though for their Character Guides when I was first getting into competitive Brawling.
    Maybe I can check out the site more thoroughly sometime.
    Yep, it was a dual FAir.

Smashboards? I thought I heard that place was dead/dying...
    Anyways, I think I would prefer AiB. Most of the people I know from Serebii migrated over there.
    Really? :3
    I haven't played in quite some time actually.

That last match we played with that other person was epic.
    You didn't even have to lift a finger and yet you were still victorious. XD
    I've forgotten how fun creating combos with items was.
    We should do Brawls like that again sometime. It was a nice change of pace from the more serious Brawls I have.
    True. I've heard how CPUs improve your reflexes.

Because the Brawl thread and most of the Brawlers here have died, I recommend joining AiB if you want to practice against others.

Gotta love those moments, hm?
    How on earth do you retain your Brawling ability after those longs chunks of hiatuses you seem to go through? Do you practice offline? Or am I really just that terrible? D:

I SD'd last stock because I was usually close to dying anyways.
    I was waiting, until I accidentally saw the starters in Jigglychu's signature. >_<

Hopefully not too much will come to my attention. How about you?
    Hey, I was just thinking. What if there was a next Super Smash Bros. and they had Zoroark in the game? Now, if you will, what if they had his final smash Illusion to where you can transform into different Pokemon? Would it be awesome to just run around in an Entei disguise and engulf your opponents into flame? That would make SSB4 Officialy Awesome!

BTW, I upgraded my Kirby Hat list and I compiled a categorial list of Final Smashes incase you are interested.
    Hey Atoyont, guess what. I officially beat Very Hard mode in Boss Battles in Brawl. All I did was use Charizards Rock Smash against the bosses, and to dodge Tabuu's off waves, I would side step dodge the first two waves and then use Pokemon Change (although I have managed to dodge all three with Yoshi once). Well, it all worked out, but I don't know how prepared I am for Intense.

BTW, I thought that besides Tabuu, Petey and Rayquaza gave me the most problems. The hands and the Ridleys felt the easiest.
    Hope you're ready for the Civilization Cup today at 3:00 PM (Eastern). I think that's 1:00 (Mountain).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…