• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Satoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Have not, no. Haven't really been on here or watching anime at all for the past few months.
    is it just me, or have you been on a bit of an Elfen Lied tangent lately. Been checking out some of your recent posts, speaking of which...

----------
    And Kaiba with green hair was another **** up from Toei when it comes to adapting character designs. It's interesting how much they love to do adaptation dye jobs. xD
    ----------
    don't forget eroge adaptions featuring Jay Leno. XD
    @Zabi: Not "my" video, but it was a pretty funny find! Yeah, Yuri imitating Karol and the Eggbear was one of my favorite parts in ToV too. xD Glad you enjoyed the video in my sig. =)
    Yes, I know, we have never met, but, I found your Eggbear video hilarious. One of my favorite parts of ToV was Yuri imitating Karol and the Eggbear, so that made my day. Thank you. :D
    Yeah, him. He's your last (I think) party member in IS (as such his Persona is much stronger than the others).

"Kinda" my ***.
    No, no, I'm talking about the guy who uses flowers to attack. The guy you can be gay with.

Seriously, it's claimed he's one of the reasons.

Still, Hitler was probably the breaking point.
    ----------
    Innocent Sin. That was the one with the Caucasian-Japanese chick that speaks Cantonese, right? We've already played Eternal Punishment, so yeah.

So far, I find the plot and characters much better than Eternal Punishment's cast and story. The former's soundtrack tromps the latter's as well, but to each his own I guess.
    ----------
    I was talking about how IS just had a really weird plot.

I mean, you fight
    Oh okay I'll probably check out the movie myself later today or sometime tomorrow.
    Ohh I see what's the movie about and what's the worst part?
    So you don't follow the Pokemon anime anymore?

Weren't you one of those people who was hyped about Dawn when DP first started? I'm noticing all the people who were around the fandom from the AG to early DP era aren't watching the show anymore.

I think I'm one of the few who still does.
    actually the only negative was breaking my arm, but even that hasn't been as much of an impediment as i thought it would be.

Inception is great.
    pretty good. did great in spring quarter; got into a car accident and got a new car; broke my arm after a fireworks show; working a summer job -- doing all right, all things considered.

you?
    i only stop by once or twice a week, and am increasingly reminded why each time.

anyway, college is great, life is great, music is great. things are AWESOME bro.

how's your life story going.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…