• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Team Psyber is a group aiming to reduce the number of UBER pokemon and up the number of perfect pokemon: pokemon caught in the wild the way they were and raised with love.
    I got a japanese HG an American HG an English HG
    a japanese SS an American SS an English SS.
    (I got a japanese version of every pokemon game ever came out, a American version of every pokemon came out, and an English version of every pokemon game that has came out ^_^)
    I edited my previous message, but I probably should send another: I plan to be on at 2 in the afternoon. This should be fun--I'm looking forward to it!
    Yep, we missed each other. Thankfully my time with the newspaper publisher (who's also an editor) was very profitable. My parents wondered if I should get some college education in writing, but this newspaper publisher said I have the skills to go for it. He didn't offer me a job at his newspaper, but he has connections at my city's newspaper.

Since he is a humor writer, one thing I think I'm gonna do is challenge him to a debate about Doritos. He likes em'. I...don't. Now that should be hilarious!

Anyway, tomorrow is relatively free, and I plan to check the forums several times.
    Here are a number of times that I plan to be available:
    10:45 in the morning.
    2:00 in th afternoon.
    8:45 in the evening.
    Would any of those work? If you have a different suggestion, especially for in the afternoon, feel free to mention it. (I'm gonna try real hard to log on sometime in the morning, so I'll be sure to see it before afternoon.) Here's to a great battle!
    Those were my first two ever Wi-Fi battles, too. So. Much. Fun. :D
    And Level 100 battles do kind of even the playing field. I actually have some Level 100 pokemon, so I've used Level 100s before.
    Coincidences never seem to end, do they? Great minds must think alike, I suppose.
    We should battle again sometime. Maybe sometime we can use Legendary pokemon, or compete in a Multi Battle at the Battle Tower.
    Oh, and my Soulsilver Friend Code: 0818 5963 9974
    Guess what? I saved that second battle as a battle video and I just uploaded it to the GTS.
    BTW my entire Platinum team is Level 81 and 82. Funny how we both have pokemon nicknamed Blade.
    That was fun!
    You won the first round, but only because it was a Level 100 battle. Still, good job!
    Gallade and Lucario destroy!
    Nothing's really up with me either. I've been playing the Battle Now mode in Colosseum because it's fun and gives you something to do if you're bored. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…