• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Really? I don't have any friends that I can trade with now, since they both moved away, and none of my friends are into what I'm into, besides music. I can't really do it online now, since my wifi doesn't work. :(

Oh cool. I knew all four of my exchange students, but I only knew one really well. The other three, I didn't really get to befriend them a whole lot.
    Darn...I really wanted you to join.There is also a contest for who can get the most people to join...
    You don't have to be active very much, until you quit a site.
    It's actually a she.I know her in real life.She has a site and a forum and I was wondering if you wanted to join.Please say I reffered you!It's dolloff.net if you want to go!Thanks!
    Cool.

Really? I only have my two brothers now since one friend graduated and is going to Georgia, and the other one left to go back home to Germany. She was an exchange student here for a year.
    Oh cool. Haven't gone boating since I was like, eight. XD

Yeah, I was thinking of getting SS, but decided to get HG because two of my friends both have SS. I like Vulpix/Ninetales better also, but I think I'll just trade it from my brothers game to mine and give him a Growlithe/Arcanine.
    Oh, hey. Sorry for the late reply. Anyways, I'm doing great. I got my little brother SoulSilver and myself HeartGold (finally!). My parents wouldn't let me buy it until now. They were like, don't buy it unless you know that you want it for sure. Um, it's Pokemon, of course I'd want it, for sure! XD Anyways, how about you, how are you doing?
    i've been great just been playing AQ Worlds and now im in a Guild. And i decided to come back here b/c of black and white cause i need new pokemon games lol
    oh, it's fine.

Wow, you must of been like, "what the?!?!" when that rock got imbedded into your headlights.

That's awesome.

Do I roleplay? I've done that once before, wasn't really good at it. Do I want to learn how? Sure
    Hi, your welcome. Making new friends is always fun. ^^

I'm doing great. How about you?

No, sorry, I'm not her.
    I didn't like 3D movies much either watched Avatar, and the glasses or something bugged my eyes a bit.
    I've guess I only heard there could be two ways, I think is what I heard not exactly sure how may have to look it up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…