• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• thanks! it was exhausting.. and tbh, its totally worth it. everytime i get a shiny legend though.. i always seem to start liking the original.. since im so used to what its 'suppose' to look like. then i start doubting my decision to go for the shiny. ugh, im so confusing. now idk if i should go for the shiny latios in pewter.
    I have:
    Squirtle, Arbok, Pikachu, Gengar, Zapdos, Yanma, Murkrow, Suicune, Lairon, Kecleon, Anorith, Rayquaza, Chimchar, Yanmega, Darkrai, Palkia, Staraptor, Ponyta and a couple of others
    oh that is a short sig. haha last time mine is a pic of my drawings. i will put that up again when i done with my swimming camp.

lol, i won't tell you which country i was from!

ok, i have to go back to camp without internet again. i shall see you then!
    sorry, i can read your sig in this conversation unless you private message me or i seen your posts lol.

yup i training competitively and represent my country in swimming. that is why i can't play pokemon all the time.

speaking about shinies, i have seviper, lugia, ho-oh, dialga, milotic and 3 crown dogs from events, totodile. yup.
    i going away for 5 days very soon. oh back to hard training. bleh.

so may i know how many shinies you have lol.
    go to your private messages link and at the left you should able to change your profile pic.
    yummy! feels like eating her lol!

and yes some shinies are ugly that is why i don't know what is the hype lol.
    roasted turkey to be precise LOL!

yes it does. i got it from wifi legit and i don't know, she looks old in that colour. but you are frantic about it just get it lol.
    OOh. good luck with that! with 5 gen coming you going to be crazy about this again right?
    only 400 soft reset!? i don't have the patience to do that! anyway shinies pokemon just come to me by wifi. haha funny how it goes. and they are legit.

i didn't know you can see someone gender. or maybe i don't care lol.
    i am shocked. oh ok, i just can't tell a person's gender by user name lol.

i think you caught her already?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…