• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha, that seems to be the case ;D But wow, you like the episode too, huh? Definitely one of the most awesome episodes ever. It's amazing how they could fit in so much story, drama and emotion into 20 minutes ^^

I was talking about the one when Victor's surfing (man, I could watch that scene forever :D), but the next one's very nice too.
    Yup, the Spearow attack and the ending was probably one of the most touching and inspiring moments in Pokemon. One of the few that can bring the occasional tear to my eyes ^^;;

And the music! Oh my god, that was simply beautiful :'D

By the way, the "victory" music, the one which plays in the climax of The Pi-Kahuna (lol, random example), is as awesome too!
    Ah, they soon started a rerun from Episode 1 when I started watching, so I got everything in order too :)

The first episode is made of awesomeness, wouldn't you say? :D
    Ha, well it was great :D

Anyway, what was your first episode, or did you start at the very first episode itself? I can't remember too well, but I think mine was Pokemon Fashion Flash. It happened to be on TV, and I'd seen Meowth somewhere before, so I started watching it XD
    I'm watching it, too, although a bit randomly! I watched Pokemon Fashion Flash and The School of Hard Knocks (for the second time XD) today :D
    Yeah, it's about time Primeape or Pidgeot were brought back.

But unfortunately, none of that will happen :/ I'm just looking to see whether they can capture the true Pokemon spirit again. *nostalgia*
    Ah, I actually did like Hoenn and the Battle Frontier, but DP's gone downhill :/ It's not the true Pokemon, I'm sure you know what I mean. I really hope the Isshu saga makes the show awesome once more!

Haha, I'm going with Scarf Primeape too ;)
    Oh yeah, Primeape's quite strong. My first choice was to train Charizard, but for the life of me, I can't decide which set to run. Any suggestions?

I'll probably try them in OU too, but yeah, they'd be best in UU or NU. And you're taking only Pokemon up to Johto, right?
    Yeah, I really like Huntail, and it's pretty decent too. I threw in a few Pokemon into the team impulsively, though I did keep type matchups and such in mind. And surprisingly, it can also take a +1 Dragon Claw from Dragonite, 2 Earth Powers from SubTran and the like :D

And that's quite a coincidence :) I'm thinking of making an "AshDex", consisting of most of Ash's Pokemon for Wi-Fi battles. Hm...I'm deciding which Pokemon to start it with - Butterfree, Tauros, Kingler, or maybe even Pidgeot or Lapras. Should be fun ^^
    Nah, you didn't get destroyed; I thought I was pretty much done for after Ludicolo went down ;) And I didn't expect that EQ to OHKO Starmie. That was pretty cool.

Anyway, thanks for the great battle! And I commend you for using Pikachu :D
    okay, we need to get our battle done. My time is 5 hours behind Serebii's time. ~.^ choose a time, almost anytime, and we can battle..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…