• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Dude what the heck is wrong with you can't you just leave everyone alone all you do is start fights.
    Just realized I hadn't replied. how rude of me

Okay, do you REALLY want to know what my problem is?

The way that you're treating my ****ing friends, mostly Mawile and Thumper. MKFC too. You're telling him he can't impress a girl, he has a better chance of impressing a girl than you do.

Also, just because someone says that they don't want to be friends with you, doesn't mean that you have to get ****ed off at them. And maturity isn't measured by age, amount of friends you have etc.

also, I just want to finish your sentence:

im big and bad!!! - at beign a good friend
    What you have reported is not a threat. It is a promise. You've been warned by a moderator, that makes it fact.
    Pfft, I'm the only guy trying to save your a** here, and you treat me like this?

Also, I've had 4 girlfriends, so I could say that I'm able to impress a girl by myself, unlike SOMEONE else I know...

Whatever, I wanna stay friends with you as well, so stop f*cking acting like this.
    I am going to put this simply: stop insulting people, or you will be banned.

You cannot go around calling names and then saying "bro I just want to be friends." It does not work that way. Keep your nose out of other peoples' affairs, stop making rude comments and gloating about your skills all over peoples' profiles. These people want nothing to do with you, and if you continue to pester them, we will take action. Again.

The fact that you didn't learn the first time will mean a permanent ban for you if you don't wise up. This is your final warning. If anyone else is pestered by this member, please do not hesitate to contact me.

~Psychic
    Dude I said no you decided to try and be nice at the wrong time maybe if you acted nice in the beggining. And not like a total *** I said it before and I'll say it again I don't want to be your freind anymore bye.
    By the ****ing way, leave MKFC alone too. he's not a f@g and he can impress a girl by being himself, unlike you mr. boxing champ. god, leave everyone alone, seriously we don't want to hear your ********.
    see what? that you act like a ***** and expect to be forgiven? it doesn't work like that with me.
    No... I can't be freinds with someone like you I can't be freinds with someone who treats my freinds the way you do.
    Interests
    Beating the people who think that they are better than me

i lol'd

i just realised i had you on my friend list.... wtf?
    Listen. I've seen how much you've been flamed recently, and I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing this.

STOP BEING A DOUCHEBAG!

I'm saying this as a friend, ok? I don't wanna hurt your feelings or anything, but Mawile is one of my friends, and I don't really like it when two of my friends start a flame war between each other. Especially since knowing what Mawile has gone through, the absolute LAST thing she would want is for someone like you to start acting like a douchebag to her. Believe me - I've been on your end of this myself, so don't think I'm trying to be an a**hole, I'm trying to help. If I didn't wanna help you, I would've just sat back and waited for everything to unfold. But I know how it feels when everyone's flaming you because you're hitting on some girl they're friends with, and when you feel like the entire world's against you and stuff...I don't wanna see you suffer for this the way I did. The point is, you need to change. Hopefully the others will be able to forgive you for it.

P.S. If Axil happens to read this...

----------
    I am Axil the great! And I've come to slay the dragon! :|
    ----------
    Stop being immature. PLEASE.

I tried the nice approach.
    Dude just stop talking to me I know I'm not the best at everything if anyone think's that they are the best at everything it's you. You start thing's and you expect the other person to just let it go get real man.
    I was going to flame you, and then I realized that this whole thing is incredibly stupid. You don't know Mawile412 or what she's been through, so leave her the **** alone because she did nothing to you, you call her stuck up when it's obviously you that needs to stop being so stuck up. You're saying random **** to MarshtompMan when he did nothing to you. Can you leave us alone? I think we should agree to disagree and end this ****, we're all wrong c: Okay? I mean by the way you're acting it's like you want to argue with us, oh well, it looks like I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of arguing with you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…