• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Silly indeediez.

Yeah, the media of every country probably did that. Even here, the BBC was filled with stuff relating to the wedding. In reality, though, I reckon that only random groups of people around Britain actually bothered to pay attention to what was happening yesterday, but I may be completely wrong.
    It is. McPerson isn't a real name. It's a joke.
    You silly person, you.

I'm interested to know, actually; what's your stance on the royal wedding? I hear the media over in the US was acting excited... and bizarre. (Crumpet bars? Links between Diana and Kate? Exploring London by flying over Bath? What?)
    Ah, ok. That's sort of good I suppose.

Yeah, Prince William and Kate McPerson. Quite frankly, I don't think more than a tenth of the population actively care here, lol. I've only met one person who cares, and he's not the most normal of people regardless.

(Dog's barking in her sleep. It's funny)
    I'm fine. Just been away for a while, occupied with my school stuff.

I see you still come on online regularly, then?
    Red Globe, I shall crush thy puny human avatar, for I-ooooo! Bath Cake!

Anyway, hello again. :)
    (Fact: This is the first VM I've ever sent you. Weird, huh?)
    i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…