• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It doesn't necessarily mean that all the new Pokemon will be available in the Isshu dex. :p
    Just that there will only be new Pokemon appearing until the end of the main game. It leaves open the possibility for a DP scenario, where Evos and random Legendaries are outside the dex.
    Dunno if you noticed or if it's intentional, but your sig says "Who will prevail as the most memorable okemon meme ever?!" There's no "P" on the Pokemon part. XD
    To be quite honest, I don't even know WHAT she's holding. I can see how it could be misunderstood as something else. But as we all know, gardeners in Pokemon are simply scape goats for Game Freak's racist actions. Right?
    It's not a gardener, it's a representation of Game Freak's racist intent!!! Actually, it's the 3rd Gen Kanto Breeder sprite.
    Um Hi, I don't know you, but I thought you should know that in your sig, you have that thing: "I MUST HAVE STRANGE BABY FLOATING IN GREEN GELLO." I thought you might want to know that it's spelled Jello (If you're talking about the gelatin stuff)
    I know... I'm so p*ssed. I don't mind editing my sig, but I just can't believe that thing was fake...
    nah, once the games come out and we get the whole dex, I'll be doing something different. You're right, it'd get way too big. When I started doing this, I never guessed we'd get so many.
    I couldn't wait for the episode to air and to put that pic in my sig.The moment I saw Staraptor under Gastrodon in the trailer I said I'll put that pic in my sig.xD

It's weird cuz in the next ep Staraptor gets raped by Drapion
    It's not just the internet. It's people in general. They seem to think they're exempt from all logical comprehension, so they act as though they live outside the rules.

What they don't realize is that in popular Japanese games and anime, it's not a "Black Race" or "White Race", it's a "Human Race". Look at Fullmetal Alchemist. The language they speak is what they call "The Human Language".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…