• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pepsi_Plunge
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nèh, the way he talked in defence is also not very teenish, talking about stereotypes and stuff, lol when I was ten I was only thinking about.. cartoons, playing outdoors and Pokemon.. jeez, not much has changed in ten years, just the 'playing outdoors'-part could be switched for something else! xD
    Yeah I agree I just wish Torterra got better treatment this league it seems like Torterra's the Torkoal of the Sinnoh League ironically both of them are turtles/tortoises.
    Hey what do you think about the Paul battle so far I'm not so impressed Pikachu didn't need that win over Froslass the battle should have been at least a draw. And Gliscor should have knocked out Ninjask and Drapion instead of Infernape knocking out Ninjask.
    Oh yeah, sorry man, I posted in the thread that I fancied being a bit childish. Was a bit bored after watching the episode.....bit of a comedown to realise you have to wait another week.

Sorry ;)
    the translation I got was from an actual japanese person which was posted in a blog. i would trust that one more.
    Is Sushi's first language Japanese? He should not beat around the bush, and just give us a definite translation if that is the case.
    Well I know that, however Staraptor is my guess for this battle, because Ash doesn't use it a lot.
    I'm a cocksucking faggot who likes to bitch and moan about a kid's cartoon show about an electric rat.
    I really hope Ash will use Infernape in the battle vs Kenny but I'm not sure if it will appear. Kenny will probably use Floatzel.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…