• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's GoldenHouou

Sign me up whenever it's possible to sign-up! XD

And I'm doing okay. If anything I've been quiet SppF-wise since all the people I usually talk to have suddenly disappeared. >_<
    I figured you would. I'M UNFORGETTABLE. IN A NOT SO-GOOD WAY.

So what have you been doing? What are you doing now? RIGHT now, the second I'm typing this? Your answer must be at least 300 words and contain the word "sir" at least thrice, otherwise it shall be viewed as spam and removed by your local authorities.

Speak up, man. You've got five minutes.
    Yes yes, I would definitely like to participate. However, on the sign up date, I might not have computer access. Can you enter me anyways? I MIGHT have access, but I'm not sure.
    I definitely want to participate.
    Judging by a VM you left on iluvwobbuffet's page, I'm guessing your birthday is August 9th. If that's the case, happy birthday, BM~ Have a good one! ^_^
    8) Eternal who looks better contest ;] well, hey ^^ how are you doing! Sorry the late reply, I'm busy with many things x_x
    'ello! How nice of you to send me a message haha. I rarely post here anymore. I tend to just lurk. :x Though let me know when/if you do the exam for this year. I'll probably enter it again.
    Hi, yep I'm still alive. I don't like really post on Serebii anymore. I get annoyed with how slow it is. I only post on NeoGAF these days, lol. If you wanna chat hit me up on AIM or MSN.
    Ohai.

Yeah. I simply can't wait for the new Pokemon game. It's making me freak out with excitement! I am going to love this game more than any other Pokemon game out there!

That's what's going on with me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…