• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If there was a face off for whose the most annoying out of the both of us . .you'd take first prize :D
    Welcome to Serebii forums squirt :p

*who didn't even type in her e-mail address properly so didn't get the activation e-mail on time :p*

I'm gonna give you a list of do's and don'ts so you don't go too crazy here:

1. Don't add anyone older than you by 2-3 years

2. Always ask me first before doing anything

3. If you want to trade, best trade with me and me only. . I'll get you what you want.

4. Don't spam posts and please give intelligent responses to them if you think you know the answer to a question. .I know this one is very difficult for you . .but please try at least :p

5. Don't buddy random people . . . they probably won't appreciate it so you'll be annoying them almost as much as you annoy me :p. NB: Ask me first about this one!!!!

6. Umm . .I guess that's it . .I'll post more on here when I come up with more ground rules for you.

Hurry up and get a profile pic . . . your pro looks dull :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…