• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After buying from nnluxury.com, I realize the luxurious handbags and watches usually are not expensive. My lovely handbag costs only me $120 with free postage! It can be five times cheaper than my local stores! You should find it!

prada saffiano lux tote
    I totally missed your note until today :x

It's been about a month now, I suppose. Good to see you
    make post. You thinking about coming back soon, because
    you should. ^^'
    Seeing as the Database thread is a few months old and it would probably be considered bumping, how do you know which ability the pokemon is running?
    Yo dude, I was wondering if TBR and I could use your BT
    guide for a site we're making? We'd give you credit, of
    course. ^^
    Hey man, I've offically given up on the Battle Frontier. I'm concentrating on my Metagame teams from now on, chasing a spot on the UU Leaderboard (only 41 points to go ^_^).
    Yeah, it's an entirely new game, where you need entirely different skills. Unfortunately, it also comes with entirely new frusturations as well ^_^;
    The only duo that does better is Vaporeon + Ludicolo. Those two are literally unstoppable, and Vappy can set up Rain for 8 turns instead of only 5 from Kingdra.

Having Azelf as your "bomb" sounds good to me, go for it.

Eh, iirc you've tried that before, right?
    Yeah, but you really don't want both of your backup sweepers to be weak to EQ and then have something like Quagsire come along. That would SUCK.

Eh, I'm not much of a Doubles Player either, but I've broken 50 with the gimmick Trick Room route.
    As for the last two, you want Swift Swim for at least one. Kabutops is a good choice, but it means that your last sweeper will have to be a flyer or Levitate user. Zapdos would make a good choice.
    Wow, BT doubles is really counter intuitive. Turns out that having the most speed is a drawback when you're setting up weather. It'll be a lot like CB Shuckle's RD Doubles team, but Kingdra and Ludicolo generally make the best combo thanks to Ludi's Fake Out and both of them having double resistances to Water (meaning they can both run Surf without worry).

----------
    Kingdra @ Focus Sash
    Swift Swim
    252 Special Attack / 228 Hp / 12 Sp. Def / 12 Speed / 4 Def
    Modest
    -Rain Dance
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Dragon Pulse

Ludicolo @ Lum Berry
    Swift Swim
    252 Special Attack / 132 HP / 124 Speed
    Modest
    -Fake Out
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Grass Knot
    ----------
    Both are Ev'd to outspeed Timid Electrode, while Kingdra is Ev'd to optomize it's defenses. You can change them as you like, I'd personally make Kingdra a mixed variant.
    As an infrequent BT doubles player, I'm not the best choice for help. However, I'll see what I can do. Give me a few minutes and I'll get back to you.
    I've had battles like that too, sometimes you just get so absorbed in the team's smiting power you forget about all the roadblocks.

I intend to, believe me. Once one stands at the top, they never forget the view.
    Registeel is really difficult to use, when I beta tested him, I couldn't get the hang of him. It's possibly the most annoying piece of work I've ever used. Eh, I keep overestimating Drapion's defenses, since his typing is rather meh. I'm so used to having resistances to attacks that I forget how much neutral attacks can do. If I don't get the boosts I need, I'm screwed.

Jesus Christ. Although you really did mispredict twice, that team just looked like it was set up to beat you.

I'll try my best, although I can't even break 70 with Millenium XVI atm.
    Eh, I used Lucario b/c Steel will always set up Sub after his opponent moves. At least Luke has a chance to move first. Drapion even more so, seeing as he's slightly faster and has Crit immunity. I'm really having a hard time getting used to Drapion.

I freaking hate Heatran, that thing has killed and nearly killed me more times than I can count on both hands. Each and every variant is like it's made to derail my teams. I almost considered running Gyarados over Mence just so he wouldn't be such an issue, but then I'd be open to that damn Gliscor.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…