• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there fellow Pearlshipper :). Ive been following your posts since last year. I must say I regret not befriending you earlier and I just wanted to say, that we should be friends and discuss our favorite Ashxgirl coupling sometimes :)
    nothing really. just finished eating some ice cream and about to start writing again. :)
    haha, yeah, it is! x) ahahaha, aww. that's okay. ;)
    so, how are you? how are things going?
    hey there :) I just decided to come here and add you to my friends' list since I realized I haven't added you yet.
    and also, I just happened to notice that you joined Serebii on my birthday! haha ^^
    Woah! I just looked in my friends list and realized you weren't there. I must add all those dedicated pearlshippers to my friends. :p
    You call yourself overactive? I'm overactive! Joined on the 7th of July and already 550 something posts. anyways, you should get shoddy and go to silver plateau forums, it's awesome. trust me.
    Hey Facescar, how's it been going?

Fine?

Mhmm, I do have to say this place is a lot better than Team Uber forums
    and Silver Plateau forums.

Also a lot better than Shoddy.

But still Shoddy is awesome
    I'm back.

I got an infraction in the thread "Most stupid pokedex entry", for this post:
    "What a hard question..."

And I got banned
    But now I'm back.
    This is random yes, but I have to say that I find reading your posts in the Pearlshipping thread a pleasure. I know I know, I'm not a Pearlshipper and I'm just doing my modly thing... it's just refreshing to see such a dedicated shipper.
    Yeah. I can see why. What's one of your favorite moments from the old saga? I like it when Brock has to sing his song. Especially when he does it with the Corphish. It is hilarious.
    Oh you're too kind. x3. I'm working on chapter 6 of that story, and after the contest ends, I'll post my one-shot there. You wrote one too right? You should post yours! I want to read it! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…