• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Dooplissotto~

Seems to be moving at once too quickly and too slowly. Have you ever felt like that?
    Especially in summer my ass. You're not in Florida until you're sweating in the shade on the coldest day of winter.

The beauties were the ones who went to the beach with us. Only sunburned once, which is amazing seeing as I burn even when it's cloudy.

To take your money, duh.
    I hope its English name will beo something that sounds as adorable as "Emonga", and not something awkward or weird.
    Eh, don't think so, really. I didn't mind Piplup terribly, but it got old, so I'm hoping Kibago doesn't go down that route again...
    He was a strange guy. OMG THE NEW BUGGY LOOKS ADORABLE! :]

Ach, Essendon's back to its normal, bad self again haha.
    Oh it died? At least I'm glad it was a fun...
    Are there any interesting shows you watch or games you play?
    Me, I'm ok. It's summer vacation, but I am not traveling anywhere, so I just surf on the internet, hang out with friends and watch South Park. Just wanted to visit SP forums...
    I've been having to take sleeping pills just to get to bed sometime before sunrise :/

That's good :D

Bow chicka wow wow

Aw, that sucks.

The bug, the squirrel, and Pokabu are my favorites so far, but Smugleaf is badass too. The only one I don't like that much is the plant owl, but I'll wait for the official art to decide.

Gonna try and head off to bed. Night!
    lol I'm laying off on the beach and parties to try and get my sleep schedule back on track :<

How'd you do? 21st Birthday? Cool =] How was it? Lots of beer and strippers? Aww, why another op?

Whaddya think of the new pokemon? That bug pokemon is the most adorable thing I've ever seen ^_^
    Nidoking. Bah, I miss the Colosseum games. They need to make another one... or two... or three :3

It should be :D

Nah, luckily I was misinformed. School starts on the 23rd, which is pretty reasonable. Almost a 3 month vacation.

So what's new?
    Hmm, Cyndaquil, Poliwag, Mareep, a Nido, Teddiursa, and Zubat :D Those are most of my favorite Johto pokemon, and they're not horribly weak.

Got my iPod fixed :^) Apple can suck it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…