• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I had a lotta fun too :) The ending was pretty climatic. XD Pity about the hax but ah well, what can you do.

Thanks, but to be honest, it's this new team I threw together just for this match. Spotted a glaring Swampert weakness already, but then again, it was just meant to be a fun team. Your team was obviously quite awesome!
    SolarPowerX, I just wanted to let you know that a PVS tournament is about to be finished with signing up if you'd like to join. Perhaps I should have informed you sooner, because it is on its last day of signing up. Anyway, if you'd like to join, the more the merrier!
    He never said goodbye to Legacy nor talked to me ina long time.I thought he quited playing but I'm glad he is still around =).
    I don't think there will be any test but I'm just a nervous wreck lol.I will feel sick when I first get there.
    You're welcome =D
    Hehe, I'm still 14 V.V; Will be turning 15 (finally!!!!) in October xP With Halloween as I like to say it xD
    Hahaha, I don't have such a good brain neither xD I keep forgetting everything ^u^;
    I hope you're doing alright and I hope to see you soon =)

PS: I won't be online a lot because my internet has trouble connecting to Serebii, I'm nearly half an hour waiting for a page to load V.V;
    Hey there Solar, it's been a long time. How is everything there? I hope you're fine ^^
    Anyways, I just discovered that tomorrow is your birthday. I probably won't be able to come on-line tomorrow so I'm saying it now. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you'll have fun. You're going to be 17 right? xD Nearly an adult. Anyways, I hope you're allright and have fun. I hope to see you around.
    LaTeR dAyS!!
    Awww, thank you ;D Glad you like it so far! This weekend I'll probably start working on Chapter Two. Hopefully it can turn out to be semi-good... xD There's still some pretty boring parts. Hope you continue reading it! :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…