• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As a result of inactivity between November 12, 2011 and the time of this message, your claim on Machoke on Claim A Pokemon 5.0 has been dropped.
    Wow, it's been a long while!
    I got White as well, but I'm not particularly interested in it! I play Diamond and HeartGold mostly.
    Help me out a bit? I need a moveset for my Salamence. I posted about it!
    I don't have Wi-Fi access, and therefore cannot access Wi-Fi events. However, my hacking allows me to come up with any pokemon, shiny or not, at any level, with almost any moves, any nature, and 31 IVs in every stat. I am not interested in legendaries, but rather those who are allowed into the Battle Tower. I often trade with my little brother and sister to help them through their games (type advantages and such).

Quick question, which pokemon is your favorite?
    I cheat. And I am only okay with saying that because I love my pokemon to the core and I can't stand it when people think you can't love hacked pokemon. I do, in fact, try to win with my favorites.

Ergo, they are all Lvl. 100.
    And I love them very much.
    I hardly use legendaries, either.

I don't use Entei or Raikou.

I would however use Darkrai because it is so awesome.

My Prinplup is lv. 18, just beat the first gym. Was it easy beating Gardenia with him?
    >.< I guess I'm not one.

I don't hack battles, only evolutions.
    And I train pretty well, I have a pretty unique team, and I conduct good trades with friends.
    aww, you have a SHINY Machamp?

Hey if I get wifi, I will trade you a lv. 100 (Rare Candied) Meowth Female.
    Or a Lv. 25 Gliscor.
    Mhmm. I hacked to get some evolution items and such, but now I'm (almost) hack free.

Anyways, this guy was trolling me.
    I don't really use a powerful team but I'm about as ace trainer as you can get for a person without beating Lance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…