• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Z
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got a single, don't think the building I'm in actually has any double rooms, nice building though
    the extra 4 monthsare what we call mosquito season. Our winter commonly begins near the end of october/begining of November and ends early april. The skeeters here are bad too.
    Well, Im back. So, 8 hours to see snow eh? Its more like 8 months of the year here. Then, we get mosquitoes.
    Ah. Yeah. Hey, what's your weather like over there? We just had a heat wave. The temperatures are 45 degrees Celcius plus, or around 115F.
    No problem. I understand. I won't be around much for he next week or two. I'm in Vancouver. Basically I'm a time zone closer to your eastern borders.
    Haha! I don't know what I was going on about XD

I'm glad to hear it :) And I wanna see that just because everyone speaks so highly of it.
    Sorry for not being around for the last two weeks - hit hospital for heart palpitations. I'm fine, but will only be online at night from now on as I need to step it up a notch in the PhD...

Also, polls and stuff are ready :) And ur a legend for doing them, which you already know of course :p
    I can see there are plenty over with you. It's cos you're the cool guy at uni :)

And you're welcome. Did you have a good day? :D
    Sup zad? It's been a while. Oh, btw happy bday. Missed it. I've got a question about the champion polls. The entries that pass on are the ones with the highest votes or the highest vote? I'm asking this because pattern poll one, the poll I'm enlisted in has a tie for first and me in a close second. Do all 3 of us move on or just the tied entries? VM me back!
    ~PK3K1
    I've been pretty good. Passed everything but one subject, so I have to take that again next year. And OMG. We haven't had a barbecue since the last time I mentioned it D:

EDIT: Happy Birthday :D
    Lol, I just checked, and the chip is still down there. Although the phone was picked up in minutes.
    Well it got to about 95 a few summers ago, but when I used to live in Halifax Nova Scotia, it wasn't strange to get over 100, and in the Interior of BC, we often see 110.

Well what sort of bright spots exist on the internet to begin with?
    Oh, and I just dropped my phone under my bed, and found a Potato chip, what should I do?
    Snow is fun, but it really out stays it's welcome after about March, as I enjoy the Springtime the most, Summer is much to warm (even where I live when it usually only tops 90 F) and well, Winter's nice, but snow isn't nice to clean up after. Looks beautiful though.

BEfore I state, that yes, the threshold for most people's tl;dr is much too low nowadays (How could they ever bear to read masterpieces like Paradise Lost, the Importance of being Ernest, or heck the word part of the New Yorker) if they can hardly read a simple ammount of text on the web, and respond to it in a prompt and informed fashion?
    My sprite isn't in any of the mixed start polls? Why? Mine wasthis one:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…