• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL, that kinda stuff doesnt bother me, considering I'm about to be 18. If its a good story, then it being perverse is not a big deal imo. :)

I will check it out next time I have time. At the moment, all my free time is being eaten up by roleplaying and a 17 minute video editing project.... all to metal music. *headdesk*
    Hmm? Well now im curious to watch and see what you mean by it being made for a male. XD. I've always kinda been considered one of the dudes in my group of friends anyway~
    "Lena" is cool. I like it. I was actually looking for some nickname for her since Helena sounds so formal. Now I just gotta find her an Ace pilot name.
    Bwaha, oh god. There were a lot of horrid jokes in that show that made me facepalm... but not as many as in Pokemon. That just takes the cake xDD
    ----------
    When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!
    ----------
    Brooke: Your lemonade is gonna suck unless you also have sugar and water. *kills three more*

XD. sorry, i just had to say that.
    Well, I developed her a lot in War Of The Gates and Scourge Of The Skies. Her and Jay were made around the same time... sooo... yeah XD. But I made her and Jay up on my own at some point... with influences... a bit before that. I just like to roleplay my OCs so i get to know them on a more personal level before I write stories with them... yanno?

I was actually debating bringing Brooke, Jay, and Lee back for this round. I have so many new characters made (Wilhelm "Twitch" Fink, Liam Siyamak, Silver "Chaos" Wolf, and Ivy Barrett, and more... yes, I have too much time on my hands... xD).
    yeah no kidding. Though Brooke is way more intense than I usually am... otherwise we're essentially the same person. Or at least... the same person from when I made her up... two years ago? Damn xD.
    Rika is amazing XD. When I watched Digimon Tamers for the first time, it was actually really scary to see how much she was like me... like... exactly. Not in looks obviously, but in personality, the fact that she has no father, and how she changes over time in that series. ITS SCARY. O___O.
    Its okay. All my OCs are based off something or another. Believe it or not, Jayden Darkhart was originally based off Roxas (and a bit of Cloud). Of course, his character changed a lot.... but still XD.

Brooke was based off Rika from Digimon Tamers. >___>
    No, no, it's no problem, really. I just wanted to keep this RPG as consistent with the first as possible. If you wanted to use Rowley, perhaps that could be his mother's maiden name, and he's just more partial to it. Or maybe it's his middle name that he likes to go by.
    Ah, so you're pullin' a name-change on me, eh? Hm...I suppose I could. But that would be sort of odd for those of us who've been in the RP since the beginning. Perhaps in his signup you could include that, perhaps due to something that happened, he chose to change his last name? Because that would be more realistic, I think, than just randomly changing his last name. If you can't think of a way, I'll just change it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…