• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah although there is a possibility that Charizard might be Fire/Dragon someday, the chances of that alteration is very minimal because they say that would make Charizard very powerful for a starter, which is not fair for other starters. I don’t see how. The recent generations' starters are already more powerful than Charizard since they are not weak to friggin Stealth Rock. While I agree that being a Fire/Dragon would negate one of Charizard’s elemental weakness – water – but not being a part Flying type would also make it vulnerable to Earthquake, which is not bad but would balance out things well, no? It's interesting to note, however, that Charizard is the only fully evolved starter that learns the most Dragon type moves – Dragon Rage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, and Outrage. That's 7. Dragon types like Altaria and Flygon learn 6. Only Feraligtr comes second as a fully evolved starter to learn 3 dragon type moves.
    Wow, just wanted to say I love your sig :). Charizard is also my favourite full evo fire starter, and one of my favourite Pokemon as well. And what can I say about Latias. She's my all time favourite Pokemon. Dragon/Psychic (two of my favourite types as well) combo is simply awesome, don't you agree? Also I'm going to play Black since the cover Pokemon is Reshiram, because simply it's Fire/Dragon and looks cooler than its counterpart.

But you know what, Charizard deserves to be a Fire/Dragon type instead of Fire/Flying. I was hoping so badly that Gamefreak would amend its typing from 5th gen and onwards *sigh*, but oh well. Not only Fire and Dragon are two awesome types, but Charizard's Fire/Flying type is totally bullshit and that leaves it super vulnerable to Stealth Rock and such. I think it's time Charizard needs some love. Yeah, I'm that much of a hardcore Charizard fan. Anyway, just thought of sharing my opinion with another Charizard lover :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…