• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    'Oh really. My legendary beast Entei yawned earlier. I hope you don't have any relatives on Cinnabar 'cause that volcano is goin' BOOM, mother f***er!'

'

EDIT: In a similar fashion, I hate how nobody recognises the fact that I'm the freakin' Pokemon Champion yo, bane of Team Rocket, where are the legion of screaming girls?
    ----------
    Win post, sir =D
    Lol....I remember...my idiotic little brother stole my acc that entire afternoon...came back on and had 3infracts...lol....as for EVtraineds, I have a bunch. Which ones would you like?
    Lol...I'll take the shinx then...but will have to offer a tiny bit less due to competitive use...want any EV'd pkmn?
    Hmm...if only you pm'd me, been looking for a shiny gligar...lol...want a groudon+power item/nugget for it?
    Lol...been training this trick-breloom at mt.silver...didn't even refresh the page. I just noticed I have 3 giga drains, so I no longer need those....hidden powers though, +5....
    well...facade, thunderbolt, ice beam, flamethrower, trick room, and giga drain are the current ones....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…