• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
X

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please use the SPOILER tags next time you're gonna write something very long. ^^;
    Uh, no problem. Not too often I get thanked for that kind of thing. Cursed out, on the other hand... xD
    No. I'm just saying your a good reviewer.

Yeah. I put a lot of effort into my things.

That's true. I type fast, but sometimes I tend to make some mistakes, although I catch most of them.

That's a lot of languages!
    Hey. You're a pretty good fanfiction reviewer. I just thought I'd bring that up. Although, I doubt treecko power will get any better. Besides, using your EXAMPlLE (which I'm sure you intended for it be) is just lazy of that annoyance. I'm not a great writer, but I'm not horrible and show an understanding of the basics regardless of the fact that I use the texting language when I text.
    Oh I see you didn't mean gear. But I see what you mean with the Chinchilla. Calumon and Terriermon show some similarities, but I believe Chiramii is still pretty unique. but gear on the other hand... well like I said, not much you can do.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…