• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i recommend finding some1 with the AR code to find your SID, i have the code nor the device lol :/ im lucky to know my sids on each of my games, my friend on wifi chat found them, except for my sid on platinum, meluvia found that one for me :O, he did it the hard way >.< i can tell u now RNG is more brutal than u think lol, depending on what your trying to get with RNG, for eggs i do the international breeding.
    step one
    catch a pokemon lv48 or higher usually works
    on the RNG reporter program go to seed finder, find seed by stats input the pokemons stats level species nature and characteristic into the program, oh yeah make sure u put the date in right too and make sure your DS is set to the right time or else it wont work,
    once u put all the information into the places in which they go, you hit find once u do that one seed will appear hit okay and u get a list of results make sure your SID TID are in the boxes check shiny only hit generate and then u get a list of results, since u checked shiny only all the results on the list will be shiny u right click the result u like, calculate taps and a box will come up saying how many taps and coin flips u should do its a good idea to watch a video on this as my explaination may not be clear

can u trade me the jirachi now? lol
    Alrighty, this one's a keeper.

IVs: 5/20/28/28/31/30.

Special defense is the only stat that was confirmed to be the exact IV, but the others only had a few potential stats. But Speed and Special Attack are what you're looking for so there you go.
    Just got one. I'm gonna rarecandy it to level 30. It appears that you're more interested in a timid Jirachi than an UT event so hopefully this is no problem. You're not online so I can't confirm this.
    Hey, you get Jirachi at level 5. In order to get the ivs, I'ma need to get it to a much higher level. I've got plenty of rare-candies that I can use on it (sent up from Emerald, thanks to the cloning glitch) so what level do you want me to raise it to?

I haven't gotten a Timid one yet, but I wanted to find out first.
    hey i saw ur comment aboutshiny wishmaker jirachis, i want one :O want to trade something for one? i can check to see if they are legit with PBR
    ooh i want the bashful one. i used to have one, its ot was ken i think. anyway did you want the ut adamant shiny female diglett for the koffin?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…