• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry to everyone for not posting lately... I'll definitely resume my posting on Friday, or maybe even tomorrow if I get my homework done quickly enough.
    Sequel is right. Don't forget about all the RPGs you signed for and let's get rolling!
    Morning! I hope you're well. Since we are waiting for Sequel, maybe you should look at some other RPGs we haven't updated yet or update Persona.
    Yeah, you nailed that one. To be perfectly honest, I really want to publish some stories of my own, or something involving creative writing someday. Most of my original RPs started out as book, movie, or video game ideas and starting up an RP in those universes is a great way to not only get some writing practice done, but to explore the world I've created and learn more about it.

And don't worry about the Persona RP, I should have a post in tonight to try and get it rolling again.
    Hiya. Feel free to update. We can both try and figure something out while we had our characters interact and develop deeper bonds.
    I'm so sorry. I have been literally snowed under with snow as well as work, meaning I have to leave home earlier, I get back later, and when I'm not doing homework in the let-up I can only log on for about half an hour. Not really conducive to long posts.

Feel free to bunny Caitlin, because although my load will lighten up towards the end of next week I can't really see myself posting any time soon without it being absolute... well, you can figure out the end of that sentence.

Hasn't Sequel left anyway? I'm sure he said something about it.
    Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

Yep, which helped with the decision. I sent you a PM if you want to discuss the plot details surrounding that, as I don't want to give anything away just yet. But either way, this is going to be more fun for me as well since this creates a bit of a random element with what I have in store for that Arcana...
    Please answer my 2 questions in the discussion thread please. I'd like to post without having to edit a good 2-3 paragraphs just because I went in the wrong direction.
    Oh, thanks for pointing that out, I completely missed it. I keep getting the two mixed up...

And no rush on the sign-up. You've still got time.
    A question in reguards to the Kings army in your RPG.

So they have any specific type of uniform and emblem? =P
    Sorry, I need to clarify that. It's the other way around and I mean that she's age 10 in her years, but to a human, she would be 35ish. I think I may have confused you and perhaps made it wrong. :D

I'm going to fix the age, she's supposed to be young, yet older in human years. :D
    I do think that I may have overdone a little bit with abilities, but when I think of dragons, they naturally have better resistance to attacks although spells are unaffected pending elements. I am limiting her magical capabilities though by making it where she is only able to cast spells related to her affinity. (which is ice and she will not have the ability to summon a blizzard or anything bizarre.) ;)

I'm going to try to get it finished before I sleep tonight.
    School work is bogging me down so I may be slightly late in posting pending on how tired I may be. The only thing I have to work on right now is just the history on my sign-up. Once that's done, I'll post my sign-up and hope that it won't be denied due to being similar in description of a sakh. (which I didn't read their race descriptions, just reading what could be used or not used)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…