• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• LOL the first one? nice :p I watched that agessssss ago but I have the soundtrack on tape . .ahh those were the days :p Oh yea, I read the synopsis for the pokemon anime (I don't watch it anymore but while I was surfing serebii I saw it) and Ash wins against his new rival Paul in the DP series . . .that kinda annoys me somehow >.< lol
    hehehe I like staying at home too . .I get lots done and am more relaxed that way :p That's good to hear! I'm good too :p Doing an assignment at the moment and waiting for a friend to get on here so I can trade with her :p hbu?
    The doctor gave me medicine and made me all better :p My sister's good too . .she's not sick anymore :p Sorry for the super late reply. .after we were bedridden, we got tonnes of work and assignments from school T____T how are you today? :p
    I highly doubt you are :p

OK, but at least you do well :)
    Well, I just went out with my friend and got Metroid Prime 3 from him because I won a bet :D you?
    no not at the water park, howevver i am surprised that you find incidents like that funny. went to my grandma's yesterday and asked her about it.
    lol, you can't be that bad :)

To be honest, I'm not that good...I mean I'm good at creative stuff, but besides that I'm not really doing well...thankfully I've just dropped all the stuff I'm terrible at, so I think I'll be doing good from now on :)

you??
    lol, yw ;)
    haha, OK then :D
    Not yet, they're currently programming drums...I hope we get a drummer soon though
    lol I'm not yet ;)

don't worry when we manage to record anything I hope to post the stuff on youtube :) but once we record a debut album/EP I'll make sure you're the first to get it
    eh, cool :)
    It's going well, we're trying to get a studio and might be able to record some stuff soon :D
    okay :) yeah i knooow.. woah, 3 weeks, lucky you! have any plans? :)
    oh, i see. well, i'm not kind of an outdoorsy person. i'm afraid of bugs and stuff like that (A). you go camping often?
    Yep :) I like England, there's so many things that you can find there and not here in Sweden. And also, it didn't rain when I was there, which was kind of surprising :)
    No, I actually didn't see it. But I saw it two years ago and maybe even last year, don't remember (A) :) Have you been to England?
    Oh, that's sounds nice. I like to read too and who dosen't like to chill? ;) Woah, you gotta trailor? Did you go on a roadtrip? Or just stay put? :)
    I'm fine, a bit tired though, and school starts tomorrow.. How are you?
    it took me a while but I finished. lol
    and I havent really seen any new ones. The newest one I've seen was the one with Entei lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…